least favorite player on own team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draft King View Post
    You win this round Nawleans, you win this round.
    I don't know. He was actually pretty good for the first 6 games. Then was just terrible, but those 6 good games are probaly worth more than that 7th round pick.

Comment

Now that Brian Russell is gone I have no idea who I hate the most...

The one I yell at most is Charlie Frye along with the o-line.

Comment

Originally posted by Auron View Post
        Lol I remember the story about when Payton first arrived he was looking around the locker room and saw a big reclining chair in front of Gandy's locker and he told the security people to get it out of there, or he'd throw it out.
        Wow, I never heard that story. That is hilarious and just makes me love Payton even more.
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Instead of throwing out the obvious name in Fred Thomas (which just so happens to be my #1 answer, anyway), I'm going to go with Brian Young. Don't get me wrong, he's a very hard working, blue collar guy with a nonstop motor and I love having him on the team... but let's not kid ourselves, he's only a mediocre starter at best. I'd go so far as to say that a good upgrade over Young would make our defense much, much, much better.
          The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

I will go with Dwan Edwards. If you don't know who he is, he is a defensive lineman that was drafted out of Oregon State in 2004 I believe. He was supposedly a pretty good prospect, as we used our 1st pick, which was in the top 50, on him. He has done nothing since he has come to Baltimore. He has 0 games started and rarely even gets to see the field. We moved him from defensive tackle to 3-4 defensive end and that did nothing for him. As a prospect he looked great. 6'3", 315 pounds, and from what I had read he had the frame to get bigger. Also saw that he had a great work ethic at Oregon State. Anyway, he's been a massive dissapointment and is my least favorite Raven.

Comment

I really, really do not like Manuel. He is a horrible safety, and the Packers would be better off without him.

Comment

It's probably going to be Tim Carter but we'll see what happens.

Comment

Since Ahmad Carrol left I'd have to say Robert Ferguson.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Before this year I would say hands down, Donnie Edwards...but he's gone now...

I like most of the Chargers, I guess if I had to pick one I don't like, it would be Bwaoh Jue, just because I don't think he is as good a player as he should be, for some of the responsibilities he could potentiall have, if he starts at safety.

Personality wise though, I don't have a problem with any of the Chargers, and actually I like the whole roster pretty well....

Edwards hands down would have won though if he were still here....

Comment

Originally posted by JK17 View Post
                      Before this year I would say hands down, Donnie Edwards...but he's gone now...

I like most of the Chargers, I guess if I had to pick one I don't like, it would be Bwaoh Jue, just because I don't think he is as good a player as he should be, for some of the responsibilities he could potentiall have, if he starts at safety.

Personality wise though, I don't have a problem with any of the Chargers, and actually I like the whole roster pretty well....

Edwards hands down would have won though if he were still here....
                      I hated Jue when he was a Packer.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by jackalope View Post
                        I hated Jue when he was a Packer.
                        Yeah...to be honest I have nothing against him as a person, he's not making headlines doing bad things or anythign like some ex-Chargers (Kiel), but as far as a player, he is at times asked to do more then he is capable of i feel.

Comment

As for productivity, it's probably Tim Anderson. But he's a really good guy and runs a pizza place in the area.
                          Can't think of anyone that would be hated too much with Willis gone.

Comment

William Joseph

Such a waste.

Will Demps a close #2

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                              He's still a POS.
                              kyle Orton > Marcus Spears

Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
                              Keith Davis is about as useful as a poopy flavored lollypop on anything other than special teams.
                              I like Killer Keith...The guy can hit...Covering is overrated(Coming from a huge Roy Williams Fan)

Comment

Gilbert Gardner was cut, so I might have to look at Raheem Brock as my least favorite starter. He was so good as a run-down DE, pass-down DT but as a full-time UT? Blech.
                                Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information