X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ncstateviking
    started a topic least favorite player on own team

least favorite player on own team

who is your least favorite player from your own team and why. you can have any reason from production, to their contract, to personality. whatever reason you dont like them.

mine is NY jets, justin mccariens

he was supposed to mature into a very good reciever and never did. we had high hopes for him and have continued to hope that the next year would be his breakout year. it has never came. and now he is worthless and cant even get traded because no one wants him.

close runner up, dwayne robertson. i actually like him. but we used a 4th overall pick for him and have an incredible amount of money dumped on him which his play does not come close to deserving.

replied
    I hate Stanback. Because he's a bum and Achillies and a lot of people are making a big deal because he ran a "4.2" 40 when he hasn't even ran this year because he had ankle surgery. Hopefully he'll be gone.

Leave a comment:

• jkb528
    replied
    Well, it used to be Willis McGahee. Now that he's gone, probably Josh Reed, because he had a major case of the dropsies a few years ago, but he has gotten a lot better. Or Darwin Walker, since he wont report, but if he isn't in Buffalo by training camp, he's Philly's problem again.

Leave a comment:

• VY10
    replied
    Houston Texans - Travis Johnson, I hated the pick and I knew he would suck, and guess what.. he does

we got him instead of potentially being able to get derrick johnson.

Leave a comment:

• BuddyCHRIST
    replied
    Fred Thomas if he's still even on the team, he is the worst corner ever.

Leave a comment:

• 23trufant
    replied
    Seahawks:

Offense -Tom Ashworth

Defense - Marcus Tubbs (will change if he can stay healthy)

Leave a comment:

• 49erfaithful
    replied
    49ers:

kwame Harris

Leave a comment:

• locseti
    replied
    this is so easy, Alvis Whitted by a mile

Leave a comment:

• iloxygenil
    replied
    Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
    Why??? He really looked decent in preseason if i rember right last year.
    Kevin Youngblood made him look like a GENIUS. He was TERRIBLY inaccurate and that 'game winning' drive was made by Kevin Younblood's AMAZING catch. I wish he would have made the roster because he went up with no fear over the middle and with his size was able to leap above everyone around him and came down with an exceptional reception. It was a fantastic grab on a terrible throw that DJ got all the credit for.

He couldn't hit the broad side of a barn in the Senior Bowl and we passed up Colston in the 7th for SHOCKLEY...I was so pissed...I wanted either Paul Carrington (who we got as UDFA) or Marques Colston...man...if only McKay would listen to me.

Leave a comment:

• Dam8610
    replied
    Originally posted by MaxV View Post
    Yes, Morris hasn't turned out to be as good as what he was suppose to be, but don't forget that he replaced Gilbert on SLB and helped us win a Champioship.

He's acctually viewed as an overachiever now.

I'll have to go with Corey Simon right now, before he's cut. He had a pretty good 1st year with us, but it went downhill from there.
    I know Morris helped the Colts to a championship (I still don't understand how that is possible given how unbelievably bad he has played in the past), but he is still a waste of a 1st round pick and should only be used as a servicable at best backup. He was very helpful (as a stopgap) for those few games, but I highly doubt he'll be able to hold the job in camp and hopefully that will put him back in the role in which he belongs and was vastly overdrafted to play (backup/special teamer). As for Simon, what has he done to make the fanbase turn on him? He played great in a Colts uniform while healthy, then got hurt. Injuries happen, can't really blame Simon for that, and he looked to be in far better shape last year at training camp before getting hurt.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
    At this rate he will be competing with Harrington for the starter spot.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
    Atlanta Falcons...EASY...DJ Shockley. He'll be gone soon though.
    that didnt take long...he has only been there a year

Leave a comment:

• smittyjs
    replied
    Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
    Atlanta Falcons...EASY...DJ Shockley. He'll be gone soon though.

Leave a comment:

• OSUGiants17
    replied
    Eli Manning

Leave a comment:

• litlharsh
    replied
    Troy F'n Williamson

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information