Top safetys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Addict View Post
    I do hope you don't fall off your chair in amazement, but English isn't the only language in the world that uses interpunction.
    English is my third language and I use plenty of comma's and god knows what.
    Did you read the post I quoted? It's tough to believe that somebody who speaks English as a first language could write something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
      Did you read the post I quoted? It's tough to believe that somebody who speaks English as a first language could write something like that.
      yeah I read it. But to be honest, you should see the way people mutilate the Dutch language, what you quoted wasn't really all that bad.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
        yeah I read it. But to be honest, you should see the way people mutilate the Dutch language, what you quoted wasn't really all that bad.
        Obviously I'm only familiar with the mutilation of English since I'm not fluent in anything else but that post was unreadable, at least to me.

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
          neither was Sanders..or Polamalu..or Brown

2 of those were hurt..1 had injuries on and off and wasnt dominant last year
          Bob Sanders was very dominant in the playoffs, he was the best overall DB in the playoffs last year.

Comment

I think after this season the top two tandems of safety's could very well rely in the AFC:N.

Ed Reed

Dawan Landry

vs.

Troy Polamalu

Anthony Smith

I think it's going to be an interesting battle between these two groups for Safety Supremecy.

Landry Vs. Polamalu
            Reed Vs. Smith

Very Interesting.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
              I think after this season the top two tandems of safety's could very well rely in the AFC:N.

Ed Reed

Dawan Landry

vs.

Troy Polamalu

Anthony Smith

I think it's going to be an interesting battle between these two groups for Safety Supremecy.

Landry Vs. Polamalu
              Reed Vs. Smith

Very Interesting.
              Wow, its really not going to be close, baltimores is waaaaaaayyyy better

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post

and why do you say that

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                  ESL?

It is for me, uncle Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                    ahaha yo who cares as long but ill try u seemed to get wat each of u was sayin
                    nasdasi iusbhjf I ikfnnkd alalo lmjs?!@@@żżżĦĦĦĦ???!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                      Way to prove it.

Polamalu is the best Strong safety in the league (Some will debate Wilson, But Polamalu is much more versatile and clutch).

Ed Reed is the best Free Safety in the league.

Both Dawan Landry and Anthony Smith (in his limited time) have played great.

Landry got the nod from me because he's got a full 16 games under his belt. But Anthony Smith is certainly capable of being atleast as good if not better.

I want to see how both Landry and Smith do in their second season.

I give the nod to Landry/Reed because their defense IMO is better than the steelers right now. At least in the pass rushing department.

But To say they're not even close is proving 2 things,

1) Your close minded
                      2) Your credibility isn't worth anything.

Both teams have Pro-Bowl decorated Vets, and 2 young and up'n'comers next to them.. to say that Baltimores Duo is greater than Pittsburgh without even letting both groups get in to their second season together is just a joke.

I was merely stating the best safety duo could be battled between them...

With Buffalo, Washington, and NO on the outside looking in.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                        but apostrophes must be new, eh? =P

yeah yeah, j/k. i'm only america-centric when talking about canada.
                        Hahaha that comma use for plural deal has gotta go.

1. Reed
                        2. Dawkins
                        3. Wilson
                        4. Polomalu
                        5. Taylor

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information