LenDale White not at camp?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
    And thus a new reason for people to call LenDale lazy, fat, and undisciplined...

He says he had flight problems. We'll see if thats true. As a Titans fan, my patience is starting to wear thin and I'm about to buy my ticket for the Chris Henry bandwagon.
    wow your running back situation is bad.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Better hope Chris Henry is a fast learner.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
        CHeck the local Mickey D's.
        Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
        He's out west enjoying In 'N Out.
        Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
        He's probably still at the Sizzler. I wonder if anyone checked there.
        Insert generic fat joke here.

Comment

Players should devote their offseason time to their teams, when offseason installments begin they should be there the whole time, chances are they'll be better if they devote more time at the team facility. They're employees of a team when they get to the NFL, you don't see newspaper writers going back home every weekend if they're writing in a different city than their own.
          I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

'Titans running back LenDale White created a stir on Tuesday without even being there, but coach Jeff Fisher later said his no-show was the result of a misunderstanding. White hasn't practiced during minicamps due to hamstring injury but has been on hand for rehab. Although many players left town for the Memorial Day weekend, all but White showed up for Tuesday's organized workout. Later Fisher found out that White had stayed in Denver to be with his grandmother, Sharon White, who was recently released from intensive care after suffering problems ranging from kidney failure to heart failure.'

So reports the Tennessean

Comment

Originally posted by benchod View Post
              'Titans running back LenDale White created a stir on Tuesday without even being there, but coach Jeff Fisher later said his no-show was the result of a misunderstanding. White hasn't practiced during minicamps due to hamstring injury but has been on hand for rehab. Although many players left town for the Memorial Day weekend, all but White showed up for Tuesday's organized workout. Later Fisher found out that White had stayed in Denver to be with his grandmother, Sharon White, who was recently released from intensive care after suffering problems ranging from kidney failure to heart failure.'

So reports the Tennessean
              If true that is a good reason but if they find out he was just at the club kicking it then he is really walking a thin line.

Comment

Not a good way to make an impression with the coaching staff. The guy has never started a game in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
                  wow your running back situation is bad.
                  Its not bad. Just unproven.

Its funny. Last year when we took LenDale in the 2nd, it was considered a steal. So far, he ain't looking so hot. This year when we took Chris Henry in the 2nd, it was considered a reach. And so far, he's proven to have a great work ethic.

Go figure...
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                    Its not bad. Just unproven.

Its funny. Last year when we took LenDale in the 2nd, it was considered a steal. So far, he ain't looking so hot. This year when we took Chris Henry in the 2nd, it was considered a reach. And so far, he's proven to have a great work ethic.

Go figure...
                    he's a workout warrior. he better have a great work ethic.

You gotta hope he can translate it on the field. Work on his vision, and his noggen. Bill Parcells used to always say, you can have all the lemons, you still gotta make the lemonade. Henry got the lemons. We'll see how much lemonade he makes this year.

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
                      Not a good way to make an impression with the coaching staff. The guy has never started a game in his career.
                      yeh taking care of your grandma who nearly died is making a bad impression...

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
                        yeh taking care of your grandma who nearly died is making a bad impression...

Try that reasoning with a regular job in the real world and see how far it gets you.

Comment

Try that reasoning with a regular job in the real world and see how far it gets you.
                          sorry my grandma just got out of hospital after having her kidneys fail and her heart fail so i took some time to look after her, i did leave a message but u didnt get it until later than i intended u to get it because u didnt check ur messages

tbh, i dont think too many bosses in the world would be THAT pissed off

Comment

far less extreme things would get you the day off...

and since when has the NFL not been the real world?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information