• Time
  • Show
Clear All

49ers:

Offense: Alex Smith/Vernon Davis

Defense: Manny Lawson

Comment

Patriots

Offense: Ben Watson..he'll be open more..he wont be doubled anymore and he will have room underneath with Stall and Moss going deep.

Defense: Hobbs..he had his ups and downs last year..was the #1 CB over Samuel before he broke his wrist and it really hurt him because hes physical and he couldnt wrap up or jam much. Hes small..fast and hes always got energy.

Comment

Offense - Jerious Norwood

Defense - Michael Boley

Comment

Originally posted by Modano View Post
          Dallas Cowboys:

Offense: Marion Barber - I think he'll get more carries and he'll show how good he really is. For me he outplayed Julius Jones last year, he could be a moajor contributor next year.
          Honorable mention to Andre Gurode, he really played well last year, he faced very good competition and he was probably our best O-lineman. I think he has the chance to be one of the top center in the league.

Defense: Bobby Carpenter - I think he will start inside, and he has the tools to be a big playmaker for us. Another choice could be Spears/Hatcher. Spears has his last chance to show that he was worth that pick, Hatcher came out strong last year and could be a very good pass rusher for the base defense.
          I think Carp will have a nice year but, I'd still be pretty surprised if he starts... Bradie has taken to the new D very well.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

Pro Bowl on defense - Richard Marshall/Chris Gamble, these two are probably comparable in talent, but Gamble is the more experienced campaigner. While it wouldn't necessarily be break through for Gamble to have a big year, it would be nice to see him get a pro bowl. I've got him over Ken Lucas because Lucas will have the tougher task of covering number one receivers and loves to defend the run. Which is seems is the type of corner who's always snubbed.

Offense - DeAngelo Williams. With Steven Jackson and Frank Gore he'll struggle to be a top back in the NFC, but the scheme Davidson is putting in place seems to be tailor made for the kid. He's got great vision and in a ZBS his lateral agility will see him break a lot of ankles onto some good gains, he's also got a great set of hands, and that'll help him to some nice check down runs and screen passes, both of which Davidson wants to use more.

Comment

DJ Hackett - WR - Seahawks - Exremely underrated player, noone ever talks about him but he is a beast. With opertunity he will do great. Im calling 70 catches, 800 yards, 8 TDs.

LeRoy Hill - LB - Seahawks - Has played well his first couple seasons in the league and gets almost no recognition. He is a great fit with Tatupu and Peterson. If he can get his sack total up a little but he will be in great shape. Im calling 95 tackles, 8 sacks, 2 ints

thanks Bengals1690

Comment

Alex Smith, TE
                Maurice Stovall, WR
                Cadillac Williams, RB
                Barrett Ruud, MLB

All are candidates to have break-out seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                  Alex Smith, TE
                  Maurice Stovall, WR
                  Cadillac Williams, RB
                  Barrett Ruud, MLB

All are candidates to have break-out seasons.
                  I am definitely feeling a good season coming on from Stovall. Read the article on Buccaneers.com?

Comment

Offense - Reggie Bush. Could be just me, but I expect to see the Bush of the latter part of last season for an entire season. That's a scary thought. My second choice would be Devery Henderson.

Defense - Roman Harper.
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                      I am definitely feeling a good season coming on from Stovall. Read the article on Buccaneers.com?
                      I am in love with Barrett Ruud too/.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                        I am in love with Barrett Ruud too/.
                        Supposedly he doesn't fit the system well but he would be a probowler in the 3-4.

Comment

Pretty much anyone under 26 can be thrown into consideration for having a breakout year.

Comment

I'll say:

Offense- Brandon Jones WR. If you just look at his stats this past year, you won't be impressed. But he tore his ACL late last year, and made it back in time for camp this year, played, and still seemed to have a decent burst. His 2nd year back should be better, he has another year working with Vince, and he'll be a starter. I don't think he'll blow up huge, but I think he can have a 50/700/8 season, which is pretty good in our run based offense and a raw passer.

Defense- Hm, I don't know, there's not really gonna be many new starters. I'll just say whoever wins the FS job, probably Calvin Lowry. He'll rack up stats by default, and there's no way in hell he's worse than LaMont Thompson. I don't care what anyone says...it's not humanly possible to be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
                              I'll say:

Offense- Brandon Jones WR. If you just look at his stats this past year, you won't be impressed. But he tore his ACL late last year, and made it back in time for camp this year, played, and still seemed to have a decent burst. His 2nd year back should be better, he has another year working with Vince, and he'll be a starter. I don't think he'll blow up huge, but I think he can have a 50/700/8 season, which is pretty good in our run based offense and a raw passer.

Defense- Hm, I don't know, there's not really gonna be many new starters. I'll just say whoever wins the FS job, probably Calvin Lowry. He'll rack up stats by default, and there's no way in hell he's worse than LaMont Thompson. I don't care what anyone says...it's not humanly possible to be worse.
                              you took mine...i was about to say brandon jones

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                                Pretty much anyone under 26 can be thrown into consideration for having a breakout year.
                                Chris Denney it is

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information