Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
    So the Cardinals are going 13-3?
    Haha. Welcome back.. seems like you've been gone for awhile. Or maybe I'm tripping.
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

of course, i expect no less

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
        Haha. Welcome back.. seems like you've been gone for awhile. Or maybe I'm tripping.
        I was gone last weekend. I've been on today, though.

Comment

I was gone last weekend. I've been on today, though.
          Can you go revive the Falcons board. Its been pretty dead.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Nothing to talk about except more Michael Vick banter. I think everyone is sick of it, regardless of how they feel on the issue.

Comment

I'm not sure there is a player on Oakland's offense I think will "breakout". I think that McCown and Curry will impress a few people this coming season and I'd probably mention Fargas if Oakland's depth at the position didn't pretty much assure very limited action. However, there isn't a player I can see who will have a big year (unless Gallery takes to his guard position and pulls it together).

On defense, there are a few players. I'm as sure as I've ever been about anything football related that Fabian Washington is going to have a very good year. Kevin Huntley is going to make more than a few people say "who?". Terdel Sands supposedly showed up in good shape to previous minicamps, although his impact won't really show much except through how successful the opposite defensive tackle is at getting free.

Comment

Oh and Dusty Dvoracek I think will have a nice season as well.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Nothing to talk about except more Michael Vick banter. I think everyone is sick of it, regardless of how they feel on the issue.
                  this entire offseason has been a bit of a drag...

Anyways, are there no bills fans here chanting 'JP' I thought he looked pretty good at times.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                  don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    I think Carp will have a nice year but, I'd still be pretty surprised if he starts... Bradie has taken to the new D very well.
                    I don't know... I think we'll see a lot more blitzes from both the OLBs, and with roy playing a sort of rover the ILB will have to cover the TE, something James can't do.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Denver:

Offense: Jay Cutler(no s**t) and Brandon Marshall(great chemistry with Jay and physical tools)

Defense: DJ Wiliiams- premeire athletic LB who should do a lot at MLB taking over for Wilson expecially in Jim Bates system

Comment

• Jets

Offense: Nick Mangold, he was a great rookie and I think this year he has a good shot at making the pro bowl.

Defense: Victor Hobson

Comment

• Texans

Defense: Mario Williams- This is the obvious pick but he was battling injuries most of last season and hopefully he'll be the player we need him to be.

Offense: Kevin Walter- Kubiak has been all over this kid for some reason and officially made him our #2 WR. Haven't seen much of him but our HC seems to love him.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information