No announcement yet.

Jenkins a no show at minicamp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has a lost almost all of his '02-'03 explosion due to injuries and weight issues. I think they should have traded him for a 2nd round pick, personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
      He has a lost almost all of his '02-'03 explosion due to injuries and weight issues. I think they should have traded him for a 2nd round pick, personally.
      No doubt.

And Shiv, the quote in your sig says "Were better than you" so are you trying to tell the noobs that you were better than them at one point but you're not anymore?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

It's a quote from Dodgeball.

Comment

It's a quote from Dodgeball.
          I know but shouldn't it be "we're" (we are) rather than were.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

Wow, I cannot believe I missed that one. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
              Many feel the same way about you.
              good job im not a pro footballer then ey

Comment

He hasn't really, he's been two years out of football, that's a long time to readjust and he was above average last year, if he can remain at the form he was he would've been better than anyone we could've drafted either first or second round anyway.

Comment

the panthers should have done this trade.... this is the 1st time i heard about this trade, but kris jenkins is as fragile as a crystal cup being dropped from ontop of the sears tower..... rams are sooooo desperate for Dline help that they offered a really good deal, but the panthers declined

and on a side note, jenkins is only good in madden when you turn off injury :D

Go Ravens!

Comment

Jenkins played all sixteen games last season, so the "fragile as a crystal cup" line doesn't really apply here. Why give up on a player who, on any given Sunday, can be the best at his position in the NFL?

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                      He hasn't really, he's been two years out of football, that's a long time to readjust and he was above average last year, if he can remain at the form he was he would've been better than anyone we could've drafted either first or second round anyway.
                      I would agree, but he reportedly showed up in the 380-lbs range.

Comment

I would agree, but he reportedly showed up in the 380-lbs range.
                        he does that every year, but he is always in shape come the start of the season

Comment

ill still take him in dallas...it be a risk id be willing to take for a mid rd pick...he couldnt make us any worse off

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by xooberon View Post
                            he does that every year, but he is always in shape come the start of the season

Without doubt, he works it all off, but I think it pisses the coaches off.

Comment

http://www.heraldonline.com/247/story/39208.html

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information