No announcement yet.

Which teams are worse off?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chiefs defense improved light years with the addition of Napoleon Harris, Donnie Edwards, Boone, Tyler, McBride and having Page and Pollard at safeties will alleviate the pressure on the CBs in the T2 system.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Packers worse off? Just wait until you all see Brandon Jackson ad James Jones in action. ;)

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        I wouldnt say the Falcons... they did bring in Horn, Anderson, and Mughelli.
        If they are worse off it's not by much...
        The only way Atlanta is worse off is if Michael Vick incurs the wrath of Roger Goodell prior to the season. That means he would have to be indicted, tried and convicted prior to the season. Obviously that is unlikely. Vick will be punished in '08, if at all.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          Based on what exactly?
          Based on the fact they are his favorite team? I think so.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
            Chiefs defense improved light years with the addition of Napoleon Harris, Donnie Edwards, Boone, Tyler, McBride and having Page and Pollard at safeties will alleviate the pressure on the CBs in the T2 system.
            Donnie Edwards is about the only player of real note there and he's way past his prime.

Alphonso Boone...umm......

I know the Chiefs defense didn't have much to improve on but still....the losses on the offensive line easily offset what has been "gained" on defense.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Based on what exactly?
              Last year we made the playoffs with tons of injuries on both sides of the ball. We showed what we can do during the begining of the year, we were just bitten by the injury bug later on. Toomer, Arrington, Osi, Strahan, Petitgout, Tuck, the list goes on and on. Eli will have more options this year in Steve Smith and possibly Sinorice Moss if he breaks out. I know we lost Tiki, but I have tons of faith in Brandon Jacobs. Our running game shouldn't miss a beat IMO. Defense, has more depth, more youth and we added an immediate starter in Aaron Ross at CB, which was a major weak point last year. Our roster has only improved, I can't see how we will regress.

Comment

With the addition of a running back in the draft, a healthy Bennett would help take about 70-100 carries from Larry. Huard or Croyle learning the system and being better game managers and not making mistakes with a line that was in more trouble last year than going into this year proves that the pass game is not of utmost importance. Gonzo, Kennison, Bowe, Page, Hannon, Parker really not a formidable crew of options for a qb but still Kennison and Gnoz produce.
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                  The only way Atlanta is worse off is if Michael Vick incurs the wrath of Roger Goodell prior to the season. That means he would have to be indicted, tried and convicted prior to the season. Obviously that is unlikely. Vick will be punished in '08, if at all.
                  -Change in coaching staff to what will likely be a complex offense and a gradual overhaul in personel, particularly on the offensive line.

-General bad vibe around the team at the moment. Even if Vick is not immediately charged this is a huge distraction for him and the team. It's not like the Bengals losing Chris Henry. The Falcons are Mike Vick.

-Mediocre drafting and personel moves the last few years. Haven't done a great job of stocking the team with talent.

Comment

Donnie Edwards is about the only player of real note there and he's way past his prime.

Alphonso Boone...umm......

I know the Chiefs defense didn't have much to improve on but still....the losses on the offensive line easily offset what has been "gained" on defense.
                    Upgrading the d-line with 3 new players getting rid of 2 TERRIBLE players, gettign a tampa 2 style MLB and an OLB that had over 100 tackles last year are HUGE upgrades.

Comment

Upgrading the d-line with 3 new players getting rid of 2 TERRIBLE players, gettign a tampa 2 style MLB and an OLB that had over 100 tackles last year are HUGE upgrades.
                      Not really. But keep telling yourself that if you want.

Man I love the offseason. Every move made is just one step closer to the Superbowl. Where's a rolly-eye face when you need one?

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                        Last year we made the playoffs with tons of injuries on both sides of the ball. We showed what we can do during the begining of the year, we were just bitten by the injury bug later on. Toomer, Arrington, Osi, Strahan, Petitgout, Tuck, the list goes on and on. Eli will have more options this year in Steve Smith and possibly Sinorice Moss if he breaks out. I know we lost Tiki, but I have tons of faith in Brandon Jacobs. Our running game shouldn't miss a beat IMO. Defense, has more depth, more youth and we added an immediate starter in Aaron Ross at CB, which was a major weak point last year. Our roster has only improved, I can't see how we will regress.
                        I cant see how your roster has only improved...losing your star Rb and starting LT is devastating.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

-Change in coaching staff to what will likely be a complex offense and a gradual overhaul in personel, particularly on the offensive line.
                          There really isn't an overhaul on the O-Line. In fact, four of the starters all were more successful in traditional O-Line schemes. The only change is the addition of Justin Blalock, which is a massive upgrade over Matt Lehr, in any scheme.

-General bad vibe around the team at the moment. Even if Vick is not immediately charged this is a huge distraction for him and the team. It's not like the Bengals losing Chris Henry. The Falcons are Mike Vick.
                          Granted.

-Mediocre drafting and personel moves the last few years. Haven't done a great job of stocking the team with talent.
                          In regards to drafting I think McKay has been solid. About half of the starters were drafted by McKay. Free Agency and trades on the other hand haven't been good. Though injuries to Hartwell and Abraham play into that.

Comment

I'm not saying they're Super Bowl bound but to say the defense hasn't vastly improved personel wise is hypocrisy.

Comment

I'm not saying they're Super Bowl bound but to say the defense hasn't vastly improved personel wise is hypocrisy.
                              Do you even know what that word means?

Comment

Buy a dictionary.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information