• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    Buy a dictionary.

hy·poc·ri·sy (h-pkr-s) KEY

NOUN:
    pl. hy·poc·ri·sies
    The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.
    An act or instance of such falseness
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

the titans....losing travis henry was huge i thnk....now vince had no proven running back and no proven wr..not to mention he is not exactly proven either

Comment

Thank you for proving the point. He truly believes the Chiefs did not vastly improve. Thus hypocrisy is a poor choice of words.

Comment

But i truelly believe they did, so it was a fine word choice.
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

No. I suggest that you stop being bored of education and educate yourself. If you honestly can't understand who the "you" is in that definition you've got problems.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

the giants arent expected to do well, and when that happens, they always seem to play well. Im not saying they're gonna be a huge contender but i do expect better than a top 10 pick... They have a pretty good team this year, adding by subtracting keys like Whitfield, Morton, Emmons and Tim Lewis. granted they have no tiki, but NOBODY knows what jacobs will do.

the NFL is so great b/c we can debate all offseason long over who looks good and who doesnt, but you never know how a certain key player will do or who'll get hurt...
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Colts, u know why, they aren't going to repeat, so they are worse off.

Comment

Titans & Chiefs.

Comment

Titans, Chiefs, Bills, Seahawks, Eagles, depending on the Briggs situation Bears.
                    Why the Eagles?

Titans (Pac-Man, VY Madden cover boy etc...)
                    Giants (Sorry but Brandon Jacobs is no Tiki Barber, and breaking in a new LT isn't easy...and I don't think Manning can handle the added pressure)
                    Chiefs (411 carries...LJ will break down this year)

Comment

Titans, Chiefs, and Giants are the three that I thought of.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Kansas City lost Shields, Knight, and probably Green too......but they'll be a better team this year with Harris, Edwards, Alfonso Boone, Tank Tyler, Dwayne Bowe, and Damion McIntosh at LT. Plus Damon Huard gave Kansas City better starts than Green last year anyway.

I say Tennessee, Buffalo, Green Bay, and the Giants all are worse off. The Giants are gonna stink this year, top 15 probably top 12 pick in 2008. Tennessee had the 19th pick last year because they got red hot down the stretch and a little lucky with Vince Young. Games are always close in the NFL, the Titans will probably be closer to how they were in 2005 than how they were in 06

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                          Upgrading the d-line with 3 new players getting rid of 2 TERRIBLE players, gettign a tampa 2 style MLB and an OLB that had over 100 tackles last year are HUGE upgrades.
                          That OLB is great against the pass, but horrible against the run.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
                            We all talk about improved teams...but which teams do you think are worse off from last year?

I think the titans are a candidate. Losing top CB, RB, and two top WR from the roster could hurt. But well see how brandon jones, david givens, and paul williams are as part of the titans WR core.
                            Paul Williams is one of the guys I was really high on this year, but I don't expect him to make an impact for at least a year or two. WRs tend to have a very steep learning curve entering the NFL and I think Paul has a steeper one than most. He's too raw.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Titans, Chiefs, Bills, Seahawks, Eagles, depending on the Briggs situation Bears.
                              Eagles? wow..please explain.

^ bantx
                              Originally posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER
                              **** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
                              Originally posted by Jughead10
                              I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".

Comment

Not really. But keep telling yourself that if you want.

Man I love the offseason. Every move made is just one step closer to the Superbowl. Where's a rolly-eye face when you need one?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information