No announcement yet.

Prooving a point

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller
    ... because Resume is from French Dialect i believe. If not it would be "resume", to start something you paused from.

with the accents its a list of your acheivements and work experience.
    That too. :)

Originally posted by njx9
    Originally posted by NGSeiler
    Originally posted by cardsalltheway
    Good one.
    Are you suggesting a receiver who is 7th all time in receptions, 7th all time in receiving yards, 18th all time in receiving touchdowns, and 22nd all time in total yards from scrimmage is not deserving of HOF consideration?

given that art monk's stats aren't really all that far off, is it really that interesting?
    It would be interesting to me if cards' position was that Bruce was not deserving of HOF consideration, yes.

Okay, so money is not an issue, and Peyton Manning can have 3 All-World talents at WR to throw to? Why would I, or any sane Colts fan for that matter, object to this?

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
      <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Originally posted by Dam8610
        Why would I, or any sane Colts fan for that matter, object to this?
        That's the question. Why would any sane fan of any team not want Torry Holt on their team, especially if they already have him?

Debug Information