Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your feelings on NFL Networks game coverage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your feelings on NFL Networks game coverage?

I can't stand it anymore, they need to get better announcers, these guys constantly call players numbers wrong. Talk while the ref is calling a penalty and have a lack of football knowledge.

Is this just me being an idiot or are there others that feel the NFL Network should leave this stuff to FOX and CBS.

I think it would be sweet if it were Marshall and Deion up there instead of Gumbel and Collinsworth. I mean, Deion is a pimp and Marshall is the man, where as Gumbel sounds like a 6 year old and Collinsworth is either on his A game or is failing horribly and his average this year is probably around a 35%, like he and Gumbel have been pretty bad in a couple games this year.

We want Marshall and Deion!! I hope Faulk retires or signs as a coach with the option of playing a few downs if they feel like it in the off season, I just thought that when Vermeil had to leave Deion and Marshall made it a lot better and I thought they were more fun to listen to than pretty much every comentator in the league.

Comment

I'm against the NFL Network because I can't afford the additional channels to get it.

I saw a commercial to call your congressman about it earlier.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

I like seeing a game on Thursday, but these announcers make it hard to watch. Gumbel is awful.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
          I like seeing a game on Thursday, but these announcers make it hard to watch. Gumbel is awful.
          He's either the gayest straight guy, or straightest gay guy..

"Wow Chris, they trust us to do this?"
          "Yes Brian, it's something special"

"Wow, Willie Parker just ran for 5 yards"
          "He'll do that"

No emotion.

Comment

In the States do you guys have to pay to see the Thursday and Saturday games?

In Canada we get them for free with normal cable on TSN (Canadian ESPN madly hockey oriented). It is quite the luxury.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Ghost

In Canada we get them for free with normal cable on TSN (Canadian ESPN madly hockey oriented). It is quite the luxury.
              Depends on who airs them... if it's CBS/Fox/ABC, i can get them no problem.. but NFL Network is in a package thats about 10-20 dollars more a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller
                I'm against the NFL Network because I can't afford the additional channels to get it.

I saw a commercial to call your congressman about it earlier.
                At least you have the option. I couldn't get it if I wanted to(which I do). I Hate Time Warner Cable for this.

Comment

Depends on who airs them... if it's CBS/Fox/ABC, i can get them no problem.. but NFL Network is in a package thats about 10-20 dollars more a month.
                  Daaang, I get everything free up North of the border. ABC, NBC, FOX, TSN(ESPN) and NFL Network games, anyone with basic cable gets it, well only the NFL Network games because they go on TSN for us for some sweet reason. I'm getting NFL Network some time before the draft though I think, it comes pretty cheap with my digital cable package, even cheaper if I upgrade to HD I believe.

Comment

Daaang, I get everything free up North of the border. ABC, NBC, FOX, TSN(ESPN) and NFL Network games, anyone with basic cable gets it, well only the NFL Network games because they go on TSN for us for some sweet reason. I'm getting NFL Network some time before the draft though I think, it comes pretty cheap with my digital cable package, even cheaper if I upgrade to HD I believe.
                    You guys also get Government paid Healthcare and college right, eh?

j/k. But down here they'll do anything to squeeze out an extra dollar.

Comment

1 word: disgraceful

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Love the Thursday games. Absolutley hate the announcers.

Comment

I'm pissed about it because I don't have satellite, thus I do not have the NFL Network. I believe that satellite is more common up North than in the South. It's frustrating because absolutely no one I know has satellite, they all have cable so I can't watch the game. The common man gets screwed again in a corporate power struggle.

Comment

same here but I also have to watch the NFC East (Eagles, Cowboys, Gaints, and Redskins) and the Bills. Talking about the NFL Network thing i love the start of the game its cool.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN

same here but I also have to watch the NFC East (Eagles, Cowboys, Gaints, and Redskins) and the Bills. Talking about the NFL Network thing i love the start of the game its cool.
                              Damnit, I wish we could trade places that is not the case in Houston where the televised games are Texans games and then whatever the national game is that afternoon and at night.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information