Sporting News : Top NFC Corners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
    Bears should be around that 3-5 range. The Packers and Bucs are both too high, IMO. And the niners at no. 1 is laughable... Basically, it seems like I am repeating what my man 51 said.
    Hard to argue against Harris and Woodson. Not many better duos in the league than that. Obviously the nickelback position is a big weakness right now.

Comment

Chris Gamble is pretty underrated IMO. He's the best corner on that team from what I've seen, but Lucas is really awesome. Chicago and Tampa are great CB units, and Dallas is far too high on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
        Chris Gamble is pretty underrated IMO. He's the best corner on that team from what I've seen, but Lucas is really awesome. Chicago and Tampa are great CB units, and Dallas is far too high on that list.
        You have that backwards. Gamble is overrated, Lucas is underrated.

Comment

Agreed, I don't know why Lucas isn't noticed for being the good player he is, even before he got injured, he had a couple of game sealing INTs in the playoffs but still all the talk was about Gamble.

Comment

Didnt Gamble make a dumb decision, that pretty much lost them a game this year?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

I agree with the Niners at 1. Clements is up there as one of the best, Walt Harris was great this past year, and Shawntae Spencer is a rock solid nickel. The Panthers should be #2 though. Lucas, Gamble, and Marshall are money.

Comment

The Vikings' spot surprises me. I thought we would be lower than that since some people wrongly believe that the horrendous pass defense is their fault.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                  Didnt Gamble make a dumb decision, that pretty much lost them a game this year?
                  Yes and no. He shouldn't have lateralled on a punt return, but the guy he was lateralling to should have been looking for the ball.

Comment

I recall Fox saying that the play was called and it wasn't Gamble's decision.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

Yeah, but at the end of the day, the player with the ball in their hands makes the decision.

Comment

Washington with a healthy Shawn Springs has a pretty good CB group.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information