Where will Jeff Garcia be next year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where will Jeff Garcia be next year?

With his good performance over the past 7 weeks he could probably go somewhere else and be a starter, so where will he be?

I'm just putting some teams in for the poll, if you don't think your team needs a QB don't get all pissed.

Philly. They need him to be a backup there. It's a great situation for Jeff.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

He will stay in Philly.

He would never come to KC. Jeff Garcia in a Coryell based offense would be pretty crazy though.

Comment

Tampa Bay should make a run at him.

Comment

i think he will stay with philly.......

at the point he is with his career, i think stability is wat he wants... plus he is going to be loved in philly after wat he has done this season

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
            Tampa Bay should make a run at him.
            With sims being signed I dont think they need um.

Sig by BoneKrusher
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Hell probrably go somewhere els but he wont have the same succes. He fits perfect whith the Eagles offense.

Sig by BoneKrusher
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen
                Philly. They need him to be a backup there. It's a great situation for Jeff.
                Yep, even run an offense thats he's familiar with!
                | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Who voted for Miami? With Culpepper as our starter, Lemon as our backup, and Harrington, probably out after his crap performance, why would we need Garcia? Lemon is a lot better than Harrington IMO and Culpepper will have an awesome season and there will be little need for a backup. Garcia stays in Philly.

Comment

I think he'll stay but I didn't expect this to be so one sided.

Comment

Cleveland?

or dare I say...

Giants

:)

Comment

Minnesota uhh it's a gut feeling why not bring him. We pretty much run the same Offense as the Eagles. Do i want him as a Viking? No. But it could happen we do need a better QB than Brooks Bollinger to compete with Tarvaris...

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

stays

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

I tend to agree with Madden that he stays...since he wants to be with a competitive team. Don't see him going to TB since their offensive line is bad...I could see the MN connection...but would probabally have to do a bit of work in the offseason to convince him. His best move is to stay in Philly but if he really wants to play I think MN makes alot of sense.

Comment

I dunno, I think he'll head somewhere where they draft a QB, chances are though that only detroit and maybe oakland will be drafting a QB and imo, they're not ideal offenses for a WCO QB.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information