Overrated/Underrated Player on Each Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Vick - Overrated. How original.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Their reasoning is kind of dumb like how Chad Pennington is overrated because they wonder if he can be a super bowl QB, I don't know anyone who has thought that of him.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
        by stats alone and then what? you think he really outplayed Seymour?

in a 3-4 ..you can never count on stats and Seymour asid it himself. he said the fans dont know what assignment a 3-4 lineman has. sometimes they need to open up for other players and when Seymour is doubled..it aint hard to get better stats.

Sapp had 47 tackles, 10 sacks

Kevin Williams had 36 tackles 5 sacks.

both are DTs..whos better off stats? Sapp

whos better off actual play? Williams..hes 1 of the best DTs in the league
        You're comparing an NT and a UT. I'm atleast Comparing 2, 3-4 DE's. I'm just saying...

Keisel is a 7th round pick, will never make a pro-bowl... Seymour did, with worse stats and I think everyone underrates Keisel.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
          Stats do not make you a better player.
          I'm aware. All I was stating is that I've seen Keisel considered a weak player or "Unknown", but he was doing just as good as some of the best 3-4 DE's in the league. I'm just glad he's getting a little recognition.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Really good picks for the Bills. The difference between our starting tackles is astronomical.

Comment

Buccaneers
              Overrated- Joey Galloway- His speed is great but speed isn't everything.
              Underrated- Brian Kelly- He has been shutting down good #2 WRs and sometimes #1s his entire career.

Comment

i think aaron smith is more underrating then keisel

Comment

vince young, dont think hes overrated

Comment

I guess they had to reach a bit for picking out an overrated player on Oakland. How many real feel that Rhodes is even that good of a player? He signed a cheap contract with a terrible team in an offseason that was throwing around money like they had an illegal tap into Bill Gates bank account.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                      You're comparing an NT and a UT. I'm atleast Comparing 2, 3-4 DE's. I'm just saying...

Keisel is a 7th round pick, will never make a pro-bowl... Seymour did, with worse stats and I think everyone underrates Keisel.
                      its fine..hes underrated but comparing him to the best 3-4 DE and possibly top 3 DE in general?

yes his stats were better last year but what about all the other years? Seymour is a multi time pro bowler..Keisel is not. Underrated ? yes. Same class as Seymour? No

Comment

I didn't notice this was Sportsline and therefore Pete Prisco, so now I understand his Spicer being overrated comment. Since he lives in Jacksonville, used to cover them, and has a radio show mostly about them, his perception of the Jaguars is more "fine-tuned," per se. Or homerism. I think homerism goes both ways: not only can you overrate players or whine about them being called underrated, you can underrate them or bash them more than necessary.

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

seymour, gets double teamed, people dont like going near him he is probably the best 3 - 4 DE

Comment

It seems a lot of the "overrated" players are not considered as great as they once were. Who honestly still considers Ty Law and Sam Madison to be lock down corners at their current ages?
                            They nailed Newman and Asomugha as underrated though.

Comment

I dont see how Pennington is overrated, most don't think of him as a top 15 QB and every year he plays most of games the Jets are in the playoffs. An overrated Jet is Pete Kendall, they guy showed his age bad last year and couldn't run block for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharp21 View Post
                                It seems a lot of the "overrated" players are not considered as great as they once were. Who honestly still considers Ty Law and Sam Madison to be lock down corners at their current ages?
                                They nailed Newman and Asomugha as underrated though.
                                You'd be surprised.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information