Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry Allen

Comment

Definately Javon Walker. With him on the Pack then you are looking at one of the best WR corps in the league. It's a shame something so stupid and small led him to want to be traded.

stephenson86

Comment

Will Witherspoon.

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
          At the time, getting rid of Stephen Davis really pissed me off. We replaced him with Trung Candidate (wdh?)

We also drafted Keenan McCardell, wish we kept him for more than his rookie year. Since Monk, we never really had that dominate possession receiver that McCardell could have very well been.

And of course Champ, but we got our franchise back with CP. So I wouldn't do a trade back.
          like i said..no need to undo a trade..just "take the player"

Comment

Steve Hutchinson

Sig by rainbeaukid2
            Originally posted by yodachu
            Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

All time for the 49ers: Ronnie Lott, and by extension Charles Haley. When the 9ers got rid of Lott, they lost the one guy who could talk to Haley, and Haley became uncontrollable, and had to be sent packing himself. He went on to win 3 SBs with the Cowboys-- I'd be willing to bet that if SF had kept him, the Cowboys would have just won two and the Niners would have taken one more in the early 90s.

49ers right now: Julian Peterson. He was a good player, he fit the D we were building, and Nolan wanted to resign him, but there just wasn't the cash to do so. I blame Terry Donahue for not signing him early enough to an extension.

Comment

Can we bring Walter Payton back to life and throw him in our backfield so Rex won't have to throw the ball.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by stl9erfan View Post
                  All time for the 49ers: Ronnie Lott, and by extension Charles Haley. When the 9ers got rid of Lott, they lost the one guy who could talk to Haley, and Haley became uncontrollable, and had to be sent packing himself. He went on to win 3 SBs with the Cowboys-- I'd be willing to bet that if SF had kept him, the Cowboys would have just won two and the Niners would have taken one more in the early 90s.

49ers right now: Julian Peterson. He was a good player, he fit the D we were building, and Nolan wanted to resign him, but there just wasn't the cash to do so. I blame Terry Donahue for not signing him early enough to an extension.

Nah Nah gimme TO back anyday. Stick his locker next to Larry Allen's and give Larry license to deal out discipline as he see's fit. Imagine TO in our envoirnment nowdays

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

For the Chiefs it is for sure Rich Gannon every Chiefs fan new he was the best QB on the team at the time and they let him walk for Garbac.

Comment

i would probably have to say patrick surtain. with him and will allen, jason allen could play safety where i think he is much better.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

jerry rice

Comment

Clinton Portis

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
                            i would probably have to say patrick surtain. with him and will allen, jason allen could play safety where i think he is much better.
                            Yea, Surtain was the only guy I could think of that left when he was good.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

surtain/madison...together they were great now we dont have any corners and they arent doin very well either...they were 2 of my fav players

Comment

I guess I would say Rodney Harrison....he still had a couple good years left in him, and he marked the point where our pass secondary really fell...its just now recovering.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information