No announcement yet.

If You Could..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm, for the Colts, I would probably love to see Mike Peterson back in Blue. Gary Brackett is a nice leader and an adequate player but Peterson would've kept so much intensity in Indianapolis that if you combined Keiaho and Sanders, it would be a sick team.
    Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
      For the Chiefs it is for sure Rich Gannon every Chiefs fan new he was the best QB on the team at the time and they let him walk for Garbac.
      I would add Neil SMith as well.Smith was one of my fav all time players on the Chiefs and to make it worse he and Gannon went inside the division

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
        Hmmm, for the Colts, I would probably love to see Mike Peterson back in Blue. Gary Brackett is a nice leader and an adequate player but Peterson would've kept so much intensity in Indianapolis that if you combined Keiaho and Sanders, it would be a sick team.
        I'd take Marcus Washington over Peterson.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
          I'd take Marcus Washington over Peterson.

Ahh, good call there DG. I was thinking of Thornton and Peterson but Marcus completely slipped my mind! Pretty much name any starting LB that left in the past five years; I would take back.
          Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Yea there was a really good stretch for you guys, then it kinda fell off.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

Not necessarily the right choice as far as a team winning perspective at the time but i would have loved to see Tim Brown play the last games of his career in Oakland.

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                Falcons All-Time: Deion Sanders, Brett Farve (maybe not Farve. He partied it up too much to be successful anyway)

Falcons recently: Patrick Kerney. I loved his energy and what he did for the rest of the team, even if he wasnt that amazing on the field all the time.
                What?

As far as who i'd want who could still help us right now, LaRoi Glover.
                Last edited by Acreboy; 06-03-2007, 07:36 PM.

Comment

If he could be healthy again, Al Wilson man Al Wilson. He meant so much to the Broncos and a great player and leader. But I think his career is over due to his neck injury. It took me a long time to get over cutting the man

Comment

Uh... no one stands out that bad for the Raiders.

Charlers Woodson's departure only made the team better.

I guess I'd say Napoleon Harris... he was an outstanding MLB on the 4-3, but now we have Kirk Morrison, who is much much better.

I'd say Rich Gannon, but he was injured on a cheap shot.

I guess, no one..

Comment

Originally posted by Xonraider View Post

I guess I'd say Napoleon Harris... he was an outstanding MLB on the 4-3, but now we have Kirk Morrison, who is much much better.

I guess, no one..
                      u can take Woodson or Harris back..im not saying it will undo anything. so if u wanted Woodson..you would still have things the way they are lets just say.

Comment

Hmmmmmm.... this is a hard one....

Oh yeah!!! Randy Moss.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Xonraider View Post

I guess, no one..
                          I'm going to disagree with you on Harris. I do not feel he is very good at all. He had a very good first season--for a rookie. He followed it up with a season where he got tackles but made a bunch of mistakes his sophomore campaign. Since then he just hasn't been good.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Recently, it would have to be Pat Williams. This guy was a mauler in the middle, and have you seen our run-defense lately? I remember when teams were crazy when they ran up the middle between Fat Pat and Sam Adams. Now, you're crazy not to with Tripplett and Williams there.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

No Eric Barton... Raiders fans?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
                                What?

As far as who i'd want who could still help us right now, LaRoi Glover.
                                Favre was pretty much a drunk in Atlanta.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information