Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rank these #1 pick QB's.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Michael Vick by far. Not even close. He is a coach killer.

    David Carr has no OL and only 1 WR and no TEs, he really has no talent around him unlike Palmer and Eli and Vick (who doesn't use it except Crumpler).

    Comment


    • #32
      How does Carson Palmer have 5 votes? :?:

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Simms2Clayton
        Michael Vick by far. Not even close. He is a coach killer.

        David Carr has no OL and only 1 WR and no TEs, he really has no talent around him unlike Palmer and Eli and Vick (who doesn't use it except Crumpler).

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Basileus777
          How does Carson Palmer have 5 votes? :?:
          there just Cincci or Carson haters.
          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

          Comment


          • #35
            meh, i read the thread title and thought the vote was for the best qb (i didn't actually vote). they could just be mistaken.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
              Originally posted by Basileus777
              How does Carson Palmer have 5 votes? :?:
              there just Cincci or Carson haters.
              Hater in the house?

              Comment


              • #37
                Palmer
                Vick
                Smith
                Eli
                Carr

                too close between manning and smith

                Comment


                • #38
                  1. Carson Palmer
                  2. Mike Vick
                  3. Eli Manning
                  4. Alex Smith
                  5. David Carr

                  BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    1. Carson Palmer
                    2. Mike Vick
                    3. Alex Smith
                    4. Eli Manning
                    5. David Carr



                    "I'm going for 2,200 (yards) next year," Gore said. "That's the record, isn't it? Yeah, I'll get that."

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      My bad, i thought this was for the Best QB, that's why i voted Carson.

                      Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                      XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                      Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                      http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Shiver
                        Originally posted by Simms2Clayton
                        Michael Vick by far. Not even close. He is a coach killer.

                        David Carr has no OL and only 1 WR and no TEs, he really has no talent around him unlike Palmer and Eli and Vick (who doesn't use it except Crumpler).


                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Carr - not bust but not far from it
                          Vick - unrealised potential
                          Smith - jury still out
                          Eli - jury out, may wish he had another surname
                          Carson - better than the other 4 combined at present


                          me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            1. Carson Palmer
                            2. Mike Vick
                            3. David Carr
                            4. Alex Smith
                            5. Eli Manning

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by ninerfan
                              Carr - not bust but not far from it
                              Vick - unrealised potential
                              Smith - jury still out
                              Eli - jury out, may wish he had another surname
                              Carson - better than the other 4 combined at present
                              That's not in any kind of order is it?

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                                Originally posted by ninerfan
                                Carr - not bust but not far from it
                                Vick - unrealised potential
                                Smith - jury still out
                                Eli - jury out, may wish he had another surname
                                Carson - better than the other 4 combined at present
                                That's not in any kind of order is it?
                                Yep worst to best as asked


                                me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information