Originally posted by ninerfan
    Carr - not bust but not far from it
    Vick - unrealised potential
    Smith - jury still out
    Eli - jury out, may wish he had another surname
    Carson - better than the other 4 combined at present
    That's not in any kind of order is it?
    Yep worst to best as asked
    You have Eli as #2? That's a complete joke.

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
      Smith - jury still out
      Thank you I value your opinion

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Smith - jury still out
        Please tell me how Eli is better than Vick. Or how Smith is better than Vick for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Jensen
          1. Carson Palmer
          2. Mike Vick
          3. Eli Manning
          4. Alex Smith
          5. David Carr
          That's my list right there

Sig by BuckNaked
          Ravens
          Baltimore Orioles
          Maryland Terrapins

Comment

Smith - jury still out
            Please tell me how Eli is better than Vick. Or how Smith is better than Vick for that matter.
            In my opinion Vick has under achieved and I dont think he'll ever have ultimate team success (atleast in Atlanta) He is massively overpaid in my opinion.
            As I wrote the jury is out on Smith - he certainly has potential but not sure yet
            Eli is in my opinion the 2d best QB on that list. Yes he suffers from having a famous surname, a legend father and brother but he is only 3 yrs in to his career. Time will tell.

Sorry if my views dont match yours

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              Its funny how everyone labeled Alex Smith a bust last year without even giving it second thought. This year, he is improving (nothing to wow about, but improving none the less) and he's the 3rd rated guy on this "list" by most of the people here?

Come on, thats ridiculous.
              i guess i don't see your point... ridiculous because people on this are giant bandwagoners or ridiculous because he's not, in your opinion, the 3rd best quarterback out of those five?

i don't disagree with either, really, but i'm not sure what you're saying.
              15 TDs with 15 INTS and a 58% completion % and 75.2 passer rating isn't anything to wow about honestly. Of course, he's developing and shows promise, which is why I never knock a developing qb, but these numbers are not better than Eli's 2nd year. Granted Eli's completion % was worse, and his talent was greater, but his responsibilities were much greater and he had much more yards and TDs as well. He was asked to do alot more, and he was in charge of the 2nd best offense in the league in his 2nd year along with the NY pressure and horrible coach putting an emmense amount of workload on his plate. I don't get how Alex Smith's development is any better than Eli's.

Granted Eli is struggling right now, but even then, how is Smith doing any better?

Im not knocking Smith, Im actually quite pleased that he's doing well for himself after everyone wrote him off so quickly, but its also ironic to me how everyone can write him off so quickly, then turn around and jump on his bandwagon even quicker. Its just somewhat hypocritical to me.

Comment

i think that alex smith will become great in time. he has pretty good accuracy, great mobility, and young weapons. as soon as he gets a true #1 receiver and VD stops dropping balls, alex smith teamed up with norv turner will be a force to be reckoned with

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
                  Carson

everyone else.
                  Agree :D

Comment

I won't make my list because we're talking about developing qbs, but I will say this.

Its funny how everyone labeled Alex Smith a bust last year without even giving it second thought. This year, he is improving (nothing to wow about, but improving none the less) and he's the 3rd rated guy on this "list" by most of the people here?

Smith has nothing on the JP Losman turnaround on this board

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee
                      I won't make my list because we're talking about developing qbs, but I will say this.

Great point. Thats true as well.

Comment

I love how I supported both though. :D Seriously, it was Buffalo fans and me defending Losman and that is pretty much it.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151

I love how I supported both though. :D Seriously, it was Buffalo fans and me defending Losman and that is pretty much it.
                          Yeah, it was you and one of the giants fans, then just a handful of Bills fans (I don't know who any of these guys are starting JP Losman threads nowadays)

Comment

Yeah I voted before reading the poll question Sorry Bungles!
                            What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
                            It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

ya, people will jump on smith's bandwagon though once his weapons develop and he becomes top 10 QB in the league

Comment

Originally posted by rainbeaukid2

ya, people will jump on smith's bandwagon though once his weapons develop and he becomes top 10 QB in the league
                                he has battle and bryant, what more could he really want?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information