X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marcus Mcneil SHOULD win it.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5
      You should've put Nick Mangold on that list - he's the best rookie OLineman (arguably of course). But yeah, it's either Young, Drew, or Colston.
      One day Marcus McNeill thought he stepped in some gum, but when he looked it was just Nick Mangold.

Comment

i said Drew. Bush shouldn't be up there. if he wins it'll be a joke.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by Gribble
          The Tennessee Titans are currently winning football games.
          Fixed it for you.

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Vince Young ahead of Marcus McNeil.

I still can't believe Marcus slipped that far in the draft, yet we're gonna see Robert Gallery, I mean Tony Mandarich, I mean Joe Thomas go top 5 in 2007. Might as well draft Sam Bowie over Michael Jordan again.
            SOME People never learn...

Comment

Originally posted by SterlingSharpe

I still can't believe Marcus slipped that far in the draft, yet we're gonna see Robert Gallery, I mean Tony Mandarich, I mean Joe Thomas go top 5 in 2007. Might as well draft Sam Bowie over Michael Jordan again.
              yeah, boy, who would be concerned about his spinal cord and let that affect his draft status. and who the hell is michael jordan if you think joe thomas is sam bowie? terrible analogy.

Comment

He has major health concerns that made him fall and saying Joe Thomas will be a major bust really makes no sense. He is probably one of the safest picks in this draft. I'd really love to hear your reasoning for him being a bust.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9

yeah, boy, who would be concerned about his spinal cord and let that affect his draft status. and who the hell is michael jordan if you think joe thomas is sam bowie? terrible analogy.
                  Levi Brown maybe?

Comment

Vince Young w/o a doubt; the only reason Tenn is in playoff contention

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

My reasoning is because I remember being a HUGE sceptic of Robert Gallery 3 years ago as an NFL franchise LEFT TACKLE. Joe Thomas is next.

Tony Mandarich, Robert Gallery, and now Thomas. All Big Ten, overhyped, non-nimble, left tackles.

Take a look at the truly great OTs of today, and last year....
                      Walter Jones, Ogden, Roaf, Pace, Willie Anderson, Tarik Glenn, McNeil, Chris Samuels.... those are your Pro Bowlers... those are the guys who are top 5 worthy picks. You notice any difference between THEM and Thomas and Gallery? Just the facts please.

Where are those of you who said that Gallery would be an immediate All Pro?
                      Are you guys telling me Joe Thomas will be a Pro Bowler within 2 or 3 seasons? I will go on record and say he will be closer to a bust than a Pro Bowler after two seasons.

It's easy to say someone's gonna be great and then when they fail, they're nowhere to be found. Where are all the Chrles Rogers lovers from 2003? They EXISTED then.

Comment

Non-nimble? Joe Thomas is a great athlete.

Comment

We'll see how great of an athlete he is against NFL DE's and pass rush LBers....... I'm just glad my team, Packers, don't have a top 5 or 10 pick this time. I still ache over the 1989 pick of Mandarich over Barry and Deion, and Derrick Thomas.... NEVER take the blocker ahead of the special skill player. NEVER.

Comment

We'll see how great of an athlete he is against NFL DE's and pass rush LBers....... I'm just glad my team, Packers, don't have a top 5 or 10 pick this time. I still ache over the 1989 pick of Mandarich over Barry and Deion, and Derrick Thomas.... NEVER take the blocker ahead of the special skill player. NEVER.
                            Stupid comment. The OL is the most important part of football easily. Look at the Cardinals, we have great skill position players, but the OL sucks, so the team sucks.

Comment

My reasoning is because I remember being a HUGE sceptic of Robert Gallery 3 years ago as an NFL franchise LEFT TACKLE. Joe Thomas is next.

Tony Mandarich, Robert Gallery, and now Thomas. All Big Ten, overhyped, non-nimble, left tackles.

Walter Jones, Ogden, Roaf, Pace, Willie Anderson, Tarik Glenn, McNeil, Chris Samuels.... those are your Pro Bowlers... those are the guys who are top 5 worthy picks. You notice any difference between THEM and Thomas and Gallery? Just the facts please.

I guess the lesson to be learned here is that if you're considering drafting a tackle in the top 5, make sure he is black.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerCohen

I guess the lesson to be learned here is that if you're considering drafting a tackle in the top 5, make sure he is black.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information