No announcement yet.

NFL 2006 Offensive Rookie of the Year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow... outlandish statements with no real back-up data... ridiculous claims... god syndrome...

i'm bored. let me know when you're off the "joe thomas sucks and shouldn't play a down in the NFL because i know he sucks" soap box.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
      wow... outlandish statements with no real back-up data... ridiculous claims... god syndrome...

i'm bored. let me know when you're off the "joe thomas sucks and shouldn't play a down in the NFL because i know he sucks" soap box.
      I think that's the same soapbox the Vince Young bashers were using.... but since nobody was using it anymore, they just scratched out VY's name and wrote in Joe Thomas.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby
        Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        Originally posted by Tubby
        Everybody knows its only between Young, Drew, and Colston so dont add all the extras
        That's true except you're completely wrong. Do you even follow the media? It's either going to be Young or Bush. Devin Hester has a better chance of winning than MJD or Colston, like it or not.
        Bush has a chance? I was under the impression that one good game wasnt enough to win OROY
        Not if you have a media hype machine the size of a freight train behind you.

Listen to any media broadcast sometime. It's between Young and Bush, with Young far ahead at this point.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by zoinks
          Originally posted by njx9

I think that's the same soapbox the Vince Young bashers were using.... but since nobody was using it anymore, they just scratched out VY's name and wrote in Joe Thomas.
          What? People actually had reasoning to say that VY wouldn't do well in the NFL. You can't say he hasn't been a bad pick yet anyways. A lot of players start out great and then nothing.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information