No announcement yet.

Best Defensive Player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I think we can all agree that Paris Lenon suck ass.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      Well I think we can all agree that Paris Lenon suck ass.
      In the past he has, yes... I think everyone would agree with that. He's looked great in camp so far, though, and the coaches think he can solidify the position.

Either way, the Kalimba Edwards argument was a bad one.
      Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

[QUOTE=BlindSite;435247]
        Urlacher is undoubtedly the best leader in the game defensively and has a good mind for changing the play at the line of scrimmage, he's great in all facets of the game.QUOTE]

cant really agree that he has a good mind for the game there are much smarter backers runnin around, but in saying that his instincts, physical presense and intensity are unmatched...well merriman is right there with him on those i guess

Comment

Originally posted by TacticaLion View Post
          In the past he has, yes... I think everyone would agree with that. He's looked great in camp so far, though, and the coaches think he can solidify the position.

Either way, the Kalimba Edwards argument was a bad one.
          Silly Lions fans. All the losing must blind there judgement.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

[QUOTE=7-11;449113]
            Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
            Urlacher is undoubtedly the best leader in the game defensively and has a good mind for changing the play at the line of scrimmage, he's great in all facets of the game.QUOTE]

cant really agree that he has a good mind for the game there are much smarter backers runnin around, but in saying that his instincts, physical presense and intensity are unmatched...well merriman is right there with him on those i guess
            i dont think urlacher is the best leader.....i dont care if Ray Lewis's play has declined he is every bit of the GREAT leader he has been....if not better with age.....i would take him head and shoulders on leadership and motivation alone of urlacher

Comment

[QUOTE=Denver Bronco56;449197]
              Originally posted by 7-11 View Post

i dont think urlacher is the best leader.....i dont care if Ray Lewis's play has declined he is every bit of the GREAT leader he has been....if not better with age.....i would take him head and shoulders on leadership and motivation alone of urlacher
              exactly what im saying, urlacher is more of a physical play making freak then a smart defensive leader

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information