Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which team would you LEAST want to be the GM of?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by njx9
    Originally posted by duckseason
    Originally posted by PACKmanN
    Originally posted by NYmoney
    oakland. the last thing i'd want is al davis staring over my shoulder giving "advice".
    just for the sake of argument, the thing oakland does have going for itself is their D. that's a pretty solid core group of players.
    no its there smart DC that is putting them in the right places in term of scheme.
    You can't make gumbo without the roux.
    what does an oregonian know about roux?
    Oregonian >>> Coloradoan
    but i worked in lousiana for two years, i know all about gumbo.
    Oregonian >> 2 year Louisianan

Seriously though, I love to cook. Seafood Gumbo >>> most other forms of soup/stew.

Comment

Raiders, I wouldn't want to be a part of that mess.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Why wouldn't you want to be the GM of the Raiders? If someone actually becomes a GM is because he is getting power from Al Davis. We have a great defense and you'd need to get a better offense.

Comment

I'll be the GM for any NFL team
          Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Detroit, the whole city is going downhill.

Comment

Seriously though, I love to cook. Seafood Gumbo >>> most other forms of soup/stew.
              yeah, for sure. i like etouffee a bit more in general, but gumbo is fantastic. the only thing i never really got into was the shrimp boil, because they were just too dang hard to eat after.

Comment

I wouldn't GM any of em' I would gladly inherit them team's when the owners pass on of course, sell them to people who would be good owners and then maybe I would manage one of em'

Comment

yeah, for sure. i like etouffee a bit more in general, but gumbo is fantastic. the only thing i never really got into was the shrimp boil, because they were just too dang hard to eat after.
                  ladies and gentlemen: the tangent of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN
                    oakland. the last thing i'd want is al davis staring over my shoulder giving "advice".
                    just for the sake of argument, the thing oakland does have going for itself is their D. that's a pretty solid core group of players.
                    no its there smart DC that is putting them in the right places in term of scheme.
                    Players are more important than plays. Always.

Also, the Cardinals job should be one of the most coveted. It's a team with a ton of young talent, plus the new stadium will bring in ridiculous amount of revenue streams, which allows you to give a lot more guaranteed money.

Like it's been said already in this thread, the worst would be with the Raiders. Al Davis. A crappy old stadium. Poor money supply. It's a recipe for failure.

Comment

Raiders: ugly stadium and Al Davis doesn't know squat about the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                        Why wouldn't you want to be the GM of the Cardinals? We have tons of talent and are only a few players away from a playoff team.
                        the hardest area to improve is the o-line, and that is where the cardinals are the weakest. plus, that defense needs some significant reworking.
                        It needs some reworking, it's far from horrible. And OL isn't that hard to improve. The Jets went from having a bad OL to a good one with two draft picks. All we need is to get a franchise LT like Joe Thomas in the first, move Big to guard and get a center and our OL isn't looking too bad.

Comment

Why wouldn't you want to be the GM of the Cardinals? We have tons of talent and are only a few players away from a playoff team.
                          because it's the cardinals.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088
                            Oooh good one. :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088
                              Oooh good one. :roll:
                              come on kellen, that was kinda funny.

Comment

The mantra of the Cardinals since 1977. Seriously, don't you get tired of saying that?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information