Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which team would you LEAST want to be the GM of?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYmoney
    Originally posted by cardsalltheway
    Originally posted by TitleTown088
    Why wouldn't you want to be the GM of the Cardinals? We have tons of talent and are only a few players away from a playoff team.
    because it's the cardinals.
    Oooh good one. :roll:
    come on kellen, that was kinda funny.
    Stop calling me Kellen.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Why wouldn't you want to be the GM of the Cardinals? We have tons of talent and are only a few players away from a playoff team.
      The mantra of the Cardinals since 1977. Seriously, don't you get tired of saying that?
      that's what i meant cardsalltheway.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by NYmoney
        Originally posted by TitleTown088
        because it's the cardinals.
        Oooh good one. :roll:
        come on kellen, that was kinda funny.
        Stop calling me Kellen.
        relax...kellen.

Comment

Honestly, I'd be willing to be the GM of any team if I was offered. But the team I'd least want to be GM of is the Raiders, largely because of Al Davis.

Comment

I wouldn't want to be the GM of the Raiders. I'd have too much work to do.

Sig by BuckNaked
            Ravens
            Baltimore Orioles
            Maryland Terrapins

Comment

For the Raiders specifically, I think the idea is Davis wouldn't be a factor otherwise you wouldn't really be their GM.

I'd think any serious GM prospect would welcome a challenge. In the salary cap age, I wouldn't deny any team from a current personel standpoint, things can change pretty quickly.

Comment

If Al Davis weren't a factor, then the Raiders job would be totally different from a GM standpoint. They have a lot of talent on offense at the skill positions but just need a QB to put it all together and the defense is already playing pretty well.

Comment

The Raiders. The owner is a senile has been who is still living in the 1960's.

Senile Al probably still has lavalamps in his office.

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft
                    The Raiders. The owner is a senile has been who is still living in the 1960's.

Senile Al probably still has lavalamps in his office.
                    Who doesn't?

Comment

Of those, I'd have to say the Lions, because after what Millen did, if we didn't have nearly instant success, there'd be riots and fans with bags over their heads. Raiders are diehard, Browns are as well, Cards have a new stadium so everyone's happy, and the Bucs have the weather and fairly good fans.
                      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Originally posted by Gribble
                        Originally posted by PACKmanN
                        Loins, they need:
                        1. new qb
                        2. new 2,3,4,5 WR
                        3. OL
                        4. TE
                        5. DE
                        6. MLB, LOLB
                        7. 2,3,4 CB
                        8. FS/SS

They need to be fixed everywhere encluding the coaches.
                        The Bucs have the exact same personnel.
                        However the Bucs have 4 of the top 70 or so draft picks, cap room, no killer contracts, a head coach good enough to win the Super Bowl and arguably the best defensive coordinator in the league.
                        Lloyd Carr: "I hope one day we have a system where all the issues are decided on the field."

"Honestly, we've played a lot better teams than them," Florida defensive end Jarvis Moss said. "I could name four or five teams in the SEC that could probably compete with them and play the same type of game we did against them."

Comment

With the lions job you have alot more job security than the others. You'd be given 2 more years to produce than any other GM job out there.
                          "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information