Ravens trying to ink Suggs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
    dude have faith, since when did Ozzie screw enough things up for you not to trust him on this one, Willis is just a better back then Jamal. Willis is faster and is a bigger playmaker then Jamal, we need a play maker in the running game and Willis is a better one then Jamal.
    Ozzie isnt flawless......

Travis Taylor, Marcus Robinson, Frank Sanders, Adalius Thomas (leaving), Elvis Grbac, the entire 06 draft (Dwan Edwards, Devard Darling, Clarence Moore, Brian Ripmf, the white KR from Kentucky who didn't make the team), giving Jarrett Johnson a highly overpriced contract. He has made mistakes and you can chalk Willis up as another one.
    Last edited by EdReedUnstoppable; 06-05-2007, 05:16 PM.
    HALL OF FAMER!
    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
      He need to cut that list in half.
      Not really Willis isn't as good as any of those RBs I named.
      HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
        Actually Jamal is 1 of those guys, here are the guys better than Willis....

Thomas Jones
        Jamal Lewis
        LaDanian Tomlinson
        Larry Johnson
        Ronnie Brown
        Cadillac Williams
        Rudi Johnson
        Willie Parker
        Laurence Maroney
        Travis Henry
        Dominic Rhodes
        Fred Taylor
        Maurice Jones-Drew
        Joseph Addai
        Ahman Green
        Chester Taylor
        Brian Westbrook
        Clinton Portis
        Ladell Betts
        Julius Jones
        Warrick Dunn
        Deuce McAlister
        Frank Gore
        Edgerrin James
        Shaun Alexander
        Steven Jackson

If I'm not mistaken, you just named the starting RB for all 31 NFL teams besides the Ravens.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thomas Jones
          Jamal Lewis
          Travis Henry
          Dominic Rhodes
          Ahman Green
          Chester Taylor
          Ladell Betts
          Julius Jones

I would take Willis over those guys off you list for sure I think Warrick Dunn is a great player but I would take Willis over him as well do to age.
          Last edited by Splat; 06-05-2007, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Thomas Jones
            Jamal Lewis
            Travis Henry
            Dominic Rhodes
            Ahman Green
            Chester Taylor
            Ladell Betts
            Julius Jones

I would take Willis over those guys off you list for sure.
            You are not worried about having a good RB then, Thomas Jones is a billion times better than Willis, Travis Henry is way better than Willis, Ahman is better completely. Julius Jones might have been pushing it a tad.
            HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
              If I'm not mistaken, you just named the starting RB for all 31 NFL teams besides the Ravens.
              No I didnt put Marshawn in there, though I would take Marshawn over Willis, I dont have the Packers starting RB.
              HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                You are not worried about having a good RB then, Thomas Jones is a billion times better than Willis, Travis Henry is way better than Willis, Ahman is better completely. Julius Jones might have been pushing it a tad.
                Ahman Green has not been good for three years Travis Henry is a good back but far from great he will look good in Denver do to there system. I'm not that high on Thomas Jones he has really had only two good years and they were just good not great. I mean Willis didn't have much help around him and still went over 1000 two of the last three years and was only 11 yards away from it last year.

Comment

Lets look at stats, I know they dont tell the whole story but they tell a big part of the story....

Willis McGahee 259 carries for 990 yards, 3.8 ypc and 6 tds / 18 catches for 156 yards, 14 games 14 starts

Jamal Lewis 314 carries 1132 yards, 3.6 ypc 9 tds / 18 catches for 118 yards, 16 games 16 starts

Thomas Jones 296 carries 1210 yards, 4.1 ypc 6 tds / 36 catches for 154 yards, 16 games 16 starts

Travis Henry 270 carries for 1211 yards, 4.5 ypc 7 tds / 18 catches for 78 yards, 14 games 13 starts

Ladell Betts 245 carries for 1154 yards, 4.7 ypc 4 tds / 53 catches for 445 yards 1 td, 16 games only 9 starts

Betts would have been nice to get, the only hope I have is that being around guys like Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, and Jon Ogden will make Willis work hard and become better.
                  HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Ahman Green in the same amount of games and starts as Willis had 1059 yards on 266 carries which is 4.0 ypc and 4 TDs, and he also had 46 catches for 373 yards and 1 TD. Ahman Green is better than Willis.
                    HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

It took JL 314 carries to get 1000 yards Willis was only 11 yards away from 1000 with just 259 carries on a bad team. You should be happy to have Willis a better all around back then JL and younger he is on a better team which will only make him a better player.

Comment

It took JL 314 carries to get 1000 yards Willis was only 11 yards away from 1000 with just 259 carries on a bad team. You should be happy to have Willis a better all around back then JL and younger he is on a better team which will only make him a better player.
                        Jamal went over 1100 in 314 carries bud.
                        HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Big deal the guy is not even close to the player he was I think you are just about the only person on this site that would take Jamal Lewis or Ahman Green over Willis.

Comment

Well if you and the others are wrong thats not my problem I just tryin to drop some knowledge on ya. :)
                            HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Don't mind him it's just ERU, he bashes the Ravens so he will feel better if they do bad, and feel accomplished if he is proven wrong.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Ahman Green has not been good for three years Travis Henry is a good back but far from great he will look good in Denver do to there system. I'm not that high on Thomas Jones he has really had only two good years and they were just good not great. I mean Willis didn't have much help around him and still went over 1000 two of the last three years and was only 11 yards away from it last year.
                                Thats an interesting statement btw....

2004-2005= 259 carries, 1163 yards, 4.5 ypc, 7tds / 40 catches, 275 yards, 1td. 15 games 15 starts

2005-2006= 77 carries, 255 yards, 3.3 ypc / 19 catches, 147 yards. 5 games 5 starts

2006-2007= 266 carries, 1059 yards, 4.0 ypc, 5 tds / 46 catchesm 373 yards, 1 td. 14 games 14 starts

2 out of 3 of those years are good seasons.
                                HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information