No announcement yet.

Daunte on his way out of Miami

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He might be a good fit for the Bears if Rexy is allowed to move on after this season. Maybe while they groom a rookie. He'd work for their vertical game. It just depends on if they give Rex a new contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamcanadian View Post
      It is and his career is probably over. That's why Saban left town.
      He's been cleared to play again for the upcoming training camp, seems to be somewhat ok to me.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

This entire situation just makes me chuckle.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
          He's been cleared to play again for the upcoming training camp, seems to be somewhat ok to me.
          Has he been cleared for contact? Playing in non-contact drills is completely different than being ready to play in a game. Daunte participated in training camp last year and he wasn't healthy.

Comment

I'm sure the Rams will take a look at him, or possibly even sign him.
            | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

yea....

Culpeppers career has been very strange. '

2000- 33 TDs 16 INTs, 98 QB rating

2001- 14 TDs 13 INTs, 83 QB rating

2002- 18 TDs 25 INTs, 75 QB rating

2003- 25 TD, 11 INTs, 96 QB rating

2004- 39 TDs, 11 INTs, 110 QB rating

2005- 5 TDs, 12 INTs, injured this year after 7 games

Really, really inconsistent. He also had a huge fumbling problem. seems like he didnt have the mental aspect of it. Cause he had a couple of amazing seasons. Shame he couldnt really get it together

Comment

He really is one of the most talented QBs in recent memory, and those years you see him put up good stats were the years he was healthy with a good supporting cast. It really is a shame the way his career has gone to **** in the last 2 years, I was always a Culpepper fan. I hope he catches on with a team and gets another chance, don't know how likely that is though.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                  He really is one of the most talented QBs in recent memory, and those years you see him put up good stats were the years he was healthy with a good supporting cast. It really is a shame the way his career has gone to **** in the last 2 years, I was always a Culpepper fan. I hope he catches on with a team and gets another chance, don't know how likely that is though.
                  He was healthy and had a good team in 2001 and 2002 and he was mediocre (through 11 games in 2001). He was healthy (but not a great cast) in 2005 as well for those 7 games.

but yea, he definitly had the talent. the stats dont indicate it, but the fumbles this guy had were pretty crazy. he had 23 fumbles in 2002. lol.

Comment

Its to bad he won't go to Minnesota because its the only team where he could probably start. If and Randy and him are on good terms NE makes a lot of sense. Does San Diego have a vet on the roster? All I know of is Charlie Whitehurst.

Comment

His 2004 season was simply amazing...

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

Originally posted by Modano View Post
                        His 2004 season was simply amazing...
                        Yea the only thing was it was overshadowed by Manning's amazing season. I would love to see Culpepper get it together and be able to play again, he is (was) so much fun to watch.

Comment

If I were Atlanta I'd take a long and hard look at Culpepper, but that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by rchrd View Post
                            Things didnt end well with Childress I doubt either of them will be able to put that behind them.
                            I doubt Childress is in any rush to get a guy who acted like a complete and utter turd in his experience with him, nevermind when he already has a promising young quarterback in T-Jack.

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                            Yeah, take the Vikings out of the question. The next QB that we're going to get wears number 12 on Louisville.
                            The Vikes should get Jim Sorgi imo. He would kill in Minny.
                            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                              Yeah, take the Vikings out of the question. The next QB that we're going to get wears number 12 on Louisville.
                              Brohm is the bomb!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Its sad to see how far C-pep has fallen there was a time not that long ago that he was one of the top 3 QB's in the league. Now his careeer could very well be over. I hope some team takes a chance on him and i hope he can have a spectacular comeback. I just don't see too many teams even thinking about bringing him in, Kansas City seems to make sense though

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information