No announcement yet.

Daunte on his way out of Miami

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a quote on ESPN a little while ago where Culpepper said he didn't want to be traded because he had already been through a similar scenario in Minnesota. I don't know if that means he wants to be released or if he wants to stay and compete; but I would assume it is the first one.

IMO his best suitor would be ATL (if Vick gets in trouble) because they would definitely need a QB and they could probably sign Culpepper dirt cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Stash View Post
      I saw a quote on ESPN a little while ago where Culpepper said he didn't want to be traded because he had already been through a similar scenario in Minnesota. I don't know if that means he wants to be released or if he wants to stay and compete; but I would assume it is the first one.

IMO his best suitor would be ATL (if Vick gets in trouble) because they would definitely need a QB and they could probably sign Culpepper dirt cheap.
      He's already said he wants to stay and compete for the job, not really up to him though.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

Culpepper=LIONS!!
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Atlanta or St.Louis (linehan ties) are the only 2 possilbilities I can see. Maybe Oakland. Maybe he'll not get signed until midseason when someone's starter gets hurt.

Comment

It's crazy how fast his career went into a down spiral after Randy Moss left him.

Comment

Culpepper would be helping our team out if he hadn't opened up his mouth and started crying like a baby. Even though Childress does have that effect on people.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'd love to see the numbers he could put up in Martz's system in Detroit if he was completely healthy. With all those Moss/Calvin Johnson comparisons, it'd be very interesting.

Comment

3 teams interested, not named, but Minnesota, Atlanta, and Chicago aren't interested.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

I'll bet it's random teams nobody thinks needs a quarterback like Washington, New England, and Dallas

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                      3 teams interested, not named, but Minnesota, Atlanta, and Chicago aren't interested.
                      Rams fans, don't yell at me cuz I thought they may have made a move for Pepp last year, which I was wrong, and thank god I was, but I think we could be one of these three teams. Due to the strong ties with Linehan.

Comment

Miami sure has wasted many 2nd round draft picks on other team's reject QB's over the years. AJ Feely, Dante Culpepper. And I'm not high on John Beck either.

Comment

Miami has wasted a lot of draft picks on a lot of different positions. QB is just the tip of the iceberg. They have done some things well, but their constant struggles to repair that OLine have been terrible.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
                            Miami sure has wasted many 2nd round draft picks on other team's reject QB's over the years. AJ Feely, Dante Culpepper. And I'm not high on John Beck either.
                            Well I feel 100 times better about Beck now. Also neither of those guys were rejects. Joey Harrington was a reject. Trent Green even. Feely was a back up that played well and got traded, happens a decent amount, just didn't work out because we don't run a WCO, and Culpepper was a semi reject just because of the injury, but was still ridiculously talented.

The funny thing is all 3 of those moves were by 3 different people, Spielman, Saban, and Mueller/Cameron.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

Where is Pepper headed out, maybe Oakland, to die off. Most people's careers go downhill when they join the Blackhole. Except Burgess, Maybe Pepper can help Russell, 5th or 6th round pick and taking a pay cut from 5.5 million doesnt sound bad for AL Davis

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/10217364

Oh man. They're choosing Green Bay as the most likely destination for Culpepper.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information