Sporting News: AFC Safeties

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
    putting Rodney Harrison on any list is like putting Junior Seau, LeCharles Bentley, Joe Thiesman, Napoleon McCallum on a list.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVchNFaUiVc

Comment

yeah exactly. point made thanks
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

As a chargers fan, I'm kind of suprised we got ranked that high. Our safety position has been the weakest position on our team now for several years and our starters are only getting older.

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
        RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

bills got shafted.........w/e no biggie.
          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
            Landry making the pro bowl is a possibility, Smith doesn't have the talent of Ed Reed, not even close.
            You're right, we should judge him by 4 games and say he doesn't have Ed Reed possibilities. Smith is very talented and could develop to be a great FS. I'm going to stop and let him prove it.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

The Steelers at #1 is laughable. Anthony Smith showed flashes, but made his share of mistakes as well. Troy P was AVERAGE last year. Reed is the best in the game just ahead of Dawkins, and Landry was the top rookie defensive back in 2006. I watched Mark Clayton and Demetrius Williams tear up those Pittsburgh safeties last season. Again, laughable.
              Last edited by dcarey20; 06-06-2007, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                can we stop talking about the steelers/ravens and discuss what a travesty it is that the broncos even made an appearance on that list?
                No kidding.

I would actually be afraid of the Bailey/Bly tandem if the Broncos actually had a safety worth a damn. John Lynch and Nick Ferguson are both huge liabilities in coverage. Who cares if the Broncos have Bailey and Bly when teams are going to pick apart the middle of the field. Bailey and Bly had better be good because they are not going to receive much help over the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                  You're right, we should judge him by 4 games and say he doesn't have Ed Reed possibilities. Smith is very talented and could develop to be a great FS. I'm going to stop and let him prove it.
                  So does Jimmy Williams, but I'm not saying anything about him being a great FS. The general rule of thumb; presume a young player won't develop as anticipated, that saves a lot of needless debate over conjecture.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                    So does Jimmy Williams, but I'm not saying anything about him being a great FS. The general rule of thumb; presume a young player won't develop as anticipated, that saves a lot of needless debate over conjecture.
                    No, I think he is right, it's much more realistic to judge him on 4 games and say he has the talent of the best safety in the game.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information