3.John Abraham | DE, Falcons
    4.Edgerrin James | RB, Cardinals
    5.Takeo Spikes | LB, Eagles
    6.Simeon Rice | DE, Buccaneers
    7.Willis McGahee | RB, Ravens
    8.Patrick Kerney | DE, Seahawks
    9.Clinton Portis | RB, Redsksins
    10.Jevon Kearse | DE, Eagles

FYI if you click the link you can read there reason for each player.

I would rather have seen Chris Simms on there than Simeon Rice.

Comment

Donovan McNabb maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by AkiliSmith View Post
        Donovan McNabb maybe?
        They know McNabb is just going to get hurt again.......

Comment

Like someone said on another site I post on why no Shaun Alexander?

Comment

What did Moss Comeback from Laziness?

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
            Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

I am pretty surprised that Alexander and McNabb are not on that last.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

u forgot one

Andre wadsworth sign with the jets after like 5 years of not playing if he plays decent he should get it. Most guys with injury problems never come back and that takes balls ,he his playing with a chip on his shoulder, a man with something to prove is a dangerous. I feel bad for all afc east qbs.
                One day i will be on the nfl sideline, maybe in a helmet or a headset. but it will take me to Canton, Ohio.

Comment

Yes, the guy who was a huge draft bust before he got injured and is coming back at age 30 is definitely going to make an impact. He has a track record, after all, right?

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by jj45 View Post
                    Andre wadsworth sign with the jets after like 5 years of not playing if he plays decent he should get it. Most guys with injury problems never come back and that takes balls ,he his playing with a chip on his shoulder, a man with something to prove is a dangerous. I feel bad for all afc east qbs.
                    haha, someone's desperately digging for hope.
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                      I would rather have seen Chris Simms on there than Simeon Rice.
                      "Come Back"...had to have actually been somewhere worthy first to make a come back :)

He's more of a possible break out player.

Comment

Yeah and guys who have their head thrown into a motorcyle should get it also then. After comming back from such a tragic accdient takes balls, and to play a whole season.

I think Moss will win it, unless Spikes just domiates

Comment

I think if Culpepper finds a way to come back and play for some team (highly unlikely), he would be the imediate #1 comeback player of the year candidate.

Comment

I would say maybe Joe Horn but he doesn't have a QB.

Comment

Horn is still a solid player, but he wasn't going to be a significant contributor between his recent injury history, age, and the fact that Atlanta is changing offensive systems. I respect him, but I don't think he's a top candidate here.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information