Top 10 Comeback Candidates (SI)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
    I would rather have seen Chris Simms on there than Simeon Rice.
    You can't come back if you were never good.

Comment

This list is just a bunch of injury prone players.
      "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Randy Moss is the best WR in the league and I wouldn't be surprised to see him leading the league in most statistical categories. New England's offence is going to be dominant next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
          Randy Moss is the best WR in the league and I wouldn't be surprised to see him leading the league in most statistical categories.
          He left out was the best WR in the league he is not even top five right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ks_perfection View Post

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

i hope willis boucnes back and prove his haters wrong ;)

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by ks_perfection View Post
                Since when was CP injury prone?

Besides this one shoulder thing, he has missed only 3 games in his career.

-.-

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                  Yeah and guys who have their head thrown into a motorcyle should get it also then. After comming back from such a tragic accdient takes balls, and to play a whole season.

I think Moss will win it, unless Spikes just domiates
                  don't feel too bad for him though. It was his choice not to wear a helmet. He said himself, "i don't like helmets, i feel free without them"

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                    He left out was the best WR in the league he is not even top five right now.
                    Sorry, I don't understand that statement. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                      Randy Moss is the best WR in the league and I wouldn't be surprised to see him leading the league in most statistical categories. New England's offence is going to be dominant next season.
                      More like the most talented, but there is no way he tops Torry Holt or Steve Smith now. He gived up on routes, doesn't care anf on top of that he's being paid millions of dollars to play.

Of course he is the #1 candidate... if he gives 70% of his 100% effort he can have a decent season... at least MUCHa better than last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
                        More like the most talented, but there is no way he tops Torry Holt or Steve Smith now. He gived up on routes, doesn't care anf on top of that he's being paid millions of dollars to play.

Of course he is the #1 candidate... if he gives 70% of his 100% effort he can have a decent season... at least MUCHa better than last season.
                        Last season he was bad because of a lack of effort and nagging injuries. Both should be fixed this season which is why I think he's primed to have a huge season. Nobody can do the things Moss can do, and with that offence, he should be near unstoppable.

Comment

Throwin out my homer pick:

Michael Lewis, SS, 49ers

Comment

Originally posted by AkiliSmith View Post
                            Donovan McNabb maybe?
                            I'm actually damn near alone on this one, but I believe that McNabb will have a off year next year. No one he will be throwing to impresses me at all.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                              I'm actually damn near alone on this one, but I believe that McNabb will have a off year next year. No one he will be throwing to impresses me at all.

True, but outside Stallworth last year, has he ever had anybody?

Oh wait, Todd Pinkston, nvm.

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                                True, but outside Stallworth last year, has he ever had anybody?

Oh wait, Todd Pinkston, nvm.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information