Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love hypocrites.

Comment

Ok so Rivers had 2 maybe 3 bad games. The point is (whether its due to LT or not) the Chargers are winning. Changing QB (especially taking out their future franchise QB) would be stupid and ruin the team chemistry.

^tek

Comment

Originally posted by cheesehead10790
        Ok so Rivers had 2 maybe 3 bad games. The point is (whether its due to LT or not) the Chargers are winning. Changing QB (especially taking out their future franchise QB) would be stupid and ruin the team chemistry.
        The Broncos were winning this year with Plummer...

you have to go with the best player, and that's Volek.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
        Originally posted by njx9
        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
          The Broncos were winning this year with Plummer...

you have to go with the best player, and that's Volek.
          Well lets go ahead and use the Broncos as an example. Cutler took over and lost 3 consecutive games before he was able to mesh with the team. Rivers is winning and as long as he does what hes been doin most all year, SD will do fine. Volek is not the right option IMO, especially going into the playoffs.

^tek

Comment

cutler's ability to win had NOTHING to do with meshing with the team.

Comment

Ya it does. He lost the first 3 games because he wasnt on the same page as the rest of the team. It has everything to do with it imo.

^tek

Comment

Ya it does. He lost the first 3 games because he wasnt on the same page as the rest of the team. It has everything to do with it imo.
                you clearly haven't watched more than 30 seconds of denver broncos games this year. is it fun to be completely wrong?

Comment

you clearly haven't watched more than 30 seconds of denver broncos games this year. is it fun to be completely wrong?
                  So when are you going to prove your point here?

^tek

Comment

Actually, he threw for 2 TDs in each of those games, and really only looked bad against Seattle, which is understandable, being his first game and all. Plus the defense couldnt stop anyone those games, nor could the o-line block anyone. Their left tackle is Eric Pears.

Comment

it's been proven in the broncos thread multiple times. why would i let you sidetrack this thread with an utterly baseless argument any more than you already have?if you really revel in being proven wrong, feel free to take it up with me in the broncos team thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
                        Actually, he threw for 2 TDs in each of those games, and really only looked bad against Seattle, which is understandable, being his first game and all. Plus the defense couldnt stop anyone those games, nor could the o-line block anyone. Their left tackle is Eric Pears.
                        Ya i guess. But still I dont see that putting in Volek would help. Rivers is the best option at this point. Volek hasnt taken a snap all year.

^tek

Comment

Cutler in those games was the best thing the Broncos had. Outside that terrible interception against Seattle, he's been excellent. Watch the Chiefs game, where they couldn't tackle LJ. The Chargers game, where LT ran free for 3 TDs, and the running game couldnt really get going on a consistent basis other than the one big gain. And Merriman straight making Pears his *****,

Comment

You really don't see the parallel yet cheesehead?

Comment

Umm ok about 3 posts up i just threw up the white flag but i guess you guys didnt see that.

Ok if you want me to say it CUTLER IS NOT THE REASON DENVER LOST 3 CONSECUTIVE GAMES.

Regardless Rivers is the right choice here.

^tek

Comment

Reading the last two pages gave me a stomach ache(from laughing too hard)

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information