Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's wrong with Philip Rivers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
    i hate matt hasselbeck just because i dont like him
    tubby... smash...

    (i know wcbgu's post is sarcastic)

    Sig by rainbeaukid2
    Originally posted by yodachu
    Everyone pwns the Rams.

    Comment


    • #92
      I hate marcus tubbs because i say so

      Comment


      • #93
        the only thing Marcus Tubbs is good at is picking out the best fast food restaurants.


        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
        Originally posted by njx9
        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

        Comment


        • #94
          Windy: I was just on isketch impersonating you. It was a blast.

          Chris: You want your rubber fist back?

          Sig by rainbeaukid2
          Originally posted by yodachu
          Everyone pwns the Rams.

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
            Originally posted by Shiver
            Tony Romo is only an athlete. Look at his past five games; at passer rating at 77, more interceptions than touchdowns, seven fumbles! It's pretty obvious he fumbles so much because he just runs around all the time. Eight interceptions in five games, he isn't smart enough for a position. As Michael Irvin says he has 'a little slave stud in him,' very true, because of that he shouldn't play the position. At 6'2" 225-lbs, and his black bloodlines caused athleticism, he'd be a great Safety. He could definitely cover better than Roy Williams for sure. The Cowboys need to get a pocket passer who doesn't run around and cause turnovers, losing to bad teams like Detroit!
            BRING BACK BLEDSOE!!!! HE WON A SB IN 2001!!!
            Bledsoe is a QUARTERBACK, a person who will beat you in the pocket. Romo is just an athlete, who runs around with his black-like athleticism.

            Comment


            • #96
              Rivers is gonna be like Big Ben in the playoffs his rookie season. This is Phillips first year as a full starter, I'm wondering if its worn him down at all

              Props to Darnik

              Originally posted by CutlerChris
              Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

              She was a woman.
              ^^^^^^
              OMFG LMAO

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Shiver
                Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
                Originally posted by Shiver
                Tony Romo is only an athlete. Look at his past five games; at passer rating at 77, more interceptions than touchdowns, seven fumbles! It's pretty obvious he fumbles so much because he just runs around all the time. Eight interceptions in five games, he isn't smart enough for a position. As Michael Irvin says he has 'a little slave stud in him,' very true, because of that he shouldn't play the position. At 6'2" 225-lbs, and his black bloodlines caused athleticism, he'd be a great Safety. He could definitely cover better than Roy Williams for sure. The Cowboys need to get a pocket passer who doesn't run around and cause turnovers, losing to bad teams like Detroit!
                BRING BACK BLEDSOE!!!! HE WON A SB IN 2001!!!
                Bledsoe is a QUARTERBACK, a person who will beat you in the pocket. Romo is just an athlete, who runs around with his black-like athleticism.
                You can only win with a guy back there who is willing to stay in the pocket and throw.


                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                Comment


                • #98
                  All the huggers gone to bed. Ahwww, poor huggers can't defend Rivers.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    I'd like to see what the fangirls have to say now that the golden boy cost his team the Super Bowl.


                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                    Comment


                    • Steelers fans now have something in common with Charger fans
                      Originally posted by Paul
                      Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                      Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                      These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                      MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

                      Comment


                      • Not really. we have a qb who has won a superbowl. I'd say giants fans and chargers fans have the same thing in common. A qb who choked in the playoffs. Both 1 and done.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Shiver
                          Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
                          Originally posted by Shiver
                          Tony Romo is only an athlete. Look at his past five games; at passer rating at 77, more interceptions than touchdowns, seven fumbles! It's pretty obvious he fumbles so much because he just runs around all the time. Eight interceptions in five games, he isn't smart enough for a position. As Michael Irvin says he has 'a little slave stud in him,' very true, because of that he shouldn't play the position. At 6'2" 225-lbs, and his black bloodlines caused athleticism, he'd be a great Safety. He could definitely cover better than Roy Williams for sure. The Cowboys need to get a pocket passer who doesn't run around and cause turnovers, losing to bad teams like Detroit!
                          BRING BACK BLEDSOE!!!! HE WON A SB IN 2001!!!
                          Bledsoe is a QUARTERBACK, a person who will beat you in the pocket. Romo is just an athlete, who runs around with his black-like athleticism.

                          Irvin? Is that you?

                          Comment


                          • Re: What's wrong with Philip Rivers?

                            Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
                            Last 2 games:

                            8-23(34.8) 97 yards, 2 INT

                            10-30(33.3) 181 yards


                            They're winning despite him right now. If he doesn't pick it up, he could become the reason they don't win the super bowl. He's putting alot of pressure on LT and that defense, and eventually, someone(Most likely the Ravens) will contain LT and make Philip beat them. He won't be able to do it playing the way he is now.
                            This is also his first year as a starter. I don't get where people on this site always crown qb's the next great thing after they have one good season. Also I wouldn't say a guy sucks after starting for only 1 season. It takes time for a qb to either do the job or show he just doesn't have what it takes. Kinda like people jumping on the Romo bandwagon after 4 or 5 good games. These guys are young and you can't annoint them the greatest things since sliced bread.

                            Comment


                            • When was the last time the Chargers drafted a talented WR?
                              Why didn't they bring in Javon Walker?

                              They keep thinking Antonio Gates is the only receiving threat the team needs and the bums like slipper hands Erik Parker, and slippery hands Vincent Jackson, and 46-year old Keenan McCardell are good enough.

                              Well it bit them in the ass today didn't it? Those 9 dropped passes cost them points in a close game. Plus when the idiot DB McCree DID catch the pass on 4th down for an INT, he shouldn't have. All he had to do was knock it down, or pretend he was Erik Parker and drop it.

                              A QB can only put the ball in a catchable spot. He can't make them catch it. Rivers gets a C for his game today from me. But those WRs get an F.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by NFLBOY
                                Not really. we have a qb who has won a superbowl. I'd say giants fans and chargers fans have the same thing in common. A qb who choked in the playoffs. Both 1 and done.
                                Rivers blew that game. Sure his WRs dropped a few but he overthrew Jackson a lot. Way too high. The defense and running game played well enough to win and they just didn't get it done at the QB position. Is that a knock on Rivers? Not really. He is a first year QB. Is Rivers overrated? Certainly. I don't know how he is in the pro bowl.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information