Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should head coaches wear suits on the sideline?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of course they shouldn't have to but they should. This is america and if they want to look like bums, they can go ahead...

and im not singling out anyone here,

whoops i swear i mashed the keyboard
    but suits just make sense

Comment

I think any coach should be able to wear whatever they want any game of the season. Rules on what to where are rediculous.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

if they want to wear a suit i dont see nuthin wrong with it

Comment

A lot of football stadiums are subject to the weather. I wouldn't expect to see many coaches rocking a suit when it's pouring rain.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
            is it dirty or something? why is it disgusting?
            Just look at it. It's cut off at the elbows. It is the ugliest thing I have ever seen a coach wear and I love making fun of it every time I see him on TV.

Comment

There that is disgusting.

Comment

I think they look fine with the polos. It's not like they're wearing jeans and a T shirt/ Tank top.

Comment

Bring back the old Landry and Lombardi looks woo!

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I personally prefer suits for the head coach on the sideline. A coach should not be wearing the same outfit as the water boy/trainer imo. A suit certainly helps to show who is in charge out there. Maybe if coaches start rocking Reebok suits on a regular basis, people will actually go out and buy some. Also, for hot weather they do make linen and light cotton suits that would do the trick. And if you wanted more of a team emphasis, the teams emblem could be placed on the chest/made in team colors, etc....

On the other hand I don't think you can force a guy to wear something he isn't comfortable wearing. The league should allow coaches to wear whatever approved league apparel they want on the sidelines other than a Reebok sports bra [I'm talking to you Mr. Martz] and not hinder their own personal preference.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

I think the Bellichick Hoody combines Comfort/Sexiness. Truly, a revolutionary move, all coaches will be dressing for comfort soon. :P

Comment

Originally posted by amazingdonnie View Post
                        I think the Bellichick Hoody combines Comfort/Sexiness. Truly, a revolutionary move, all coaches will be dressing for comfort soon. :P
                        As sexy as it may be I don't think anyone will dare try to pull off the cut hoody.

Comment

They should be allowed to wear suits for the entire season if they so choose. More men, especially, the younger men need to learn the value of wearing a suit. A proper suit commands respect.
                          http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/7367/sf0qg.png

Just catch the ball...

Comment

i think you need get arm movement so you dont pull a nick saben

then again he was not in a suit

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                              If they want to why should any one tell them no they are not hurting any one all of the coaches did it back in the day in the NFL it is not some new thing.
                              I just prefer the casual look. Also, as has been mentioned, early in the season, it would be a lot less hot.

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information