Jets/Giants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jets/Giants

Who will progress further into the playoffs?

Who is the better team at this moment?

I think the Jets are a better team. The Giants have more talent but it's all gone to waste this season. I also think the Jets coaching staff is far superior.

I think the Jets will compete with New England or Indy. They've shown they can beat the Pats, and the Colts have just been so on-and-off.

Comment

The Jets are not going into Indy and beating the Colts. The Colts have struggled this year, but not at home. Way too much of a talent differential. I say Colts by at least two touchdowns. But props to the Jets for making the playoffs.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Right now, the jets are the better team but i doubt they win in indy, although Penny has done it before (40-3)

Sig by Me

Comment

Neither teams are very talented and the Jets do a great job of winning games, but I don't see how they do it. Giants deserve to be nowhere near the playoffs. Both are out in the first round.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

Wheres the option for "they both suck and are overacheiving"?

Sig by rainbeaukid2
            Originally posted by yodachu
            Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

I think the Jets are a better team right now, especially with the injury situations in comparison. However, the Jets won't have a chance in Indy and the Giants could squeak out a win in Philly, but I'm still picking the Eagles.

But who has a better shot at going into round 2? Giants.
              Originally posted by Paul
              Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
              Originally posted by Vikes99ej
              These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
              MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Jets are better, but both will most likely be out in the first. The Giants could conceivably win in Philly though, since, as we all know, the NFC is a crapshoot.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

both will be 1 and done

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

whoever thinks we dont have a chance against the colts is wrong. will we beat them? probably not. but anyone has a chance against that rush defense, and you never know.. we almost beat them earlier in the season.

Go Jets! i cant believe the season they've had, congrats. should we pull out the preseason predictions?

Comment

Originally posted by ninerfan
                      both will be 1 and done
                      QFT

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
                        Jets are better, but both will most likely be out in the first. The Giants could conceivably win in Philly though, since, as we all know, the NFC is a crapshoot.
                        Except for, ya know, that one 13-2 team that is 21-1 against the NFC in the last two years.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

The Jets I think Eli Manning can not handle the pressure of the playoffs, and he's overrated to begin with, so to win they'd need Tiki to have games like he did Saturday through out, at least the Jets have Pennington who has gone there and won and he has some threats passing the ball as well

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                            Except for, ya know, that one 13-2 team that is 21-1 against the NFC in the last two years.
                            I thought that went without saying. The Bears are definitely my pick to make it out of the NFC, I find it funny how they have the best record in the NFC and haven't lost in the NFC and yet people STILL don't view them as the favorite.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                              I thought that went without saying. The Bears are definitely my pick to make it out of the NFC, I find it funny how they have the best record in the NFC and haven't lost in the NFC and yet people STILL don't view them as the favorite.
                              well like you said the NFC is pretty crappy division and i think the fact in which comming into this week a team with a losing record could make it into the playoffs reasures my point

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information