Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
    blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    LOLLLLLLL, simms sig. We should deal him to a team that runs a vertical offense. I think that he would excel in Detroit with all of those targets.

Comment

I highly doubt Garcia has learned our offense in 3 or so OTA's.

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
        I highly doubt Garcia has learned our offense in 3 or so OTA's.
        I highly doubt it's much different than his past team's offenses.

Comment

Bucs need to win now, Gruden is a guy whose job (not that I think it should be) is in jeapordy and he cant have another season like the last one and in that offense Garcia can be good. I felt like they signed Garcia to be the starter.

Comment

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

go away, stop rubbing it in

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Im not surprised that Garcia is the starter since Gruden really liked him and never liked Simms too much. I don't like that he was named so early, you should wait until preseason atleast.
              "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

wow, that's a bit harsh for simms isn't it?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Not surprised by this at all, Gruden needs to win now and Garcia gives the Bucs the best chance to win the most games.
                  Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Yeah, if Gruden doesn't win right now, you'll see him filling a coaching vaccancy next year. My guess is he needs to win 8 or 9 to stay.

Comment

Did some of you actually read the article? It does not say Garcia is the starter, it says he has an early lead to win the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                        wow, that's a bit harsh for simms isn't it?
                        I always thought he was a career backup..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stoopid512 View Post
                            Yeah, if Gruden doesn't win right now, you'll see him filling a coaching vaccancy next year. My guess is he needs to win 8 or 9 to stay.
                            I don't know about filling one, but he'll certainly be creating one.
                            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                              The right side of the line is actually one of the only things Tampa has going for them now. With 2nd year guys Davin Joseph and Jeremy Trueblood penciled in as starters that right side is probably the bright spot on an otherwise relatively inadequate line.
                              I would say the right side is something to have hope for, not something that is already going.

Comment

No surprise to me. Actually I wish Chris Simms was the starter...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information