All-NFLDC 2007 selection thread: QB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
    No I think the that one game...oh what was it called...with like the oilers and the bills...oh yeah..."The Greatest Comeback"
    Ya know Frank Reich came in for Jim Kelly
    they were down like 4 td's
    He said Conference Final history, the Comeback was a wild card game.
    But still always good to be reminded of it.

Comment

I'll take Manning. He has been a great QB for years and always lost in the post season. He is defiantely the best QB in the league and thats what I want to lead my team.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
        Tony Romo!

Just kidding. That woul be the Cowboy steriotype. Anyway, my pick is Peyton Manning. He's (IMO) already the best QB of all time.
        It wont be Tony until after this season....:)

Right now... Peyton Manning

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

Based purely off who I think will have the best season, Tom Brady.

I really want to choose Palmer though.

Comment

Thomas Edward Brady, Jr.

Comment

Tom Brady, with a group of career #3 or #4 WRs, an up and coming Chad Jackson and Reche Caldwell and Troy Brown who is pretty good, he took the Pats to the AFC championships, now he has Welker, Stallworth, and Moss.
              Last edited by BaLLiN; 06-10-2007, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Peyton Manning

Comment

Carson Palmer.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Vince Young. Are Manning and Brady miles ahead? Yes. Do Manning and Brady have more rings? Yes. Does Young have more potential than any quarterback in the last decade? Yes. Am I being a homer? Without a doubt.

Besides, it's not like Vince is going to win this thing and I feel like giving him a vote.
                    Last edited by Ewing; 06-10-2007, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Tom Brady. Manning had 1 touchdown and 2 picks in the SB, how exactly is that leading your team? Oh yeah he turned around and gave it to Rhodes who had a career game. So to recap, Brady.

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
                        Anyway, my pick is Peyton Manning. He's (IMO) already the best QB of all time.
                        God dammit not another one...

Comment

I hate the thought that Manning will be considered the best Quarterback. That is until he is topped by some QB superstar in twenty years, solely due to the fact that the NFL is going to continue handicapping the game for the offense. Give me Marino's stats in the 80s versus Manning's stats in this decade, any day.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                            I hate the thought that Manning will be considered the best Quarterback. That is until he is topped by some QB superstar in twenty years, solely due to the fact that the NFL is going to continue handicapping the game for the offense. Give me Marino's stats in the 80s versus Manning's stats in this decade, any day.
                            Give me Unitas' stats in the 60's versus Marino's stats in the 80's and Manning's stats in this decade, any day.

Comment

The NFL is on a slippery slope towards Quarterbacks putting up Arena league-like numbers. (slight hyperbole)

Comment

Matt Hasselbeck. If we had Receivers we would have already won a Super Bowl(s)

Seattle Sports baby!

Shaun Alexander, Lofa Tatupu, Matt Hasselbeck, Kevin Durant and Ichiro Suzuki are all gods!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information