No announcement yet.

Brodie Croyle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought this thread was about Croyle not LJ?

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
      I thought this thread was about Croyle not LJ?
      Amen. Let's not change the subject here. If we really want to talk about whether Larry Johnson can hold up in the next few years start (yet another) thread. This is about the future of Brodie Croyle.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
        Last year when LJ got the recoed he wasn't happy, as he shouldn't be. Who wants to have the most carries ever but not the most yards. It's pretty much like saying you did more work than any RB ever but still didn't come close to the record, of yards. As of Brodie he won't have much presure.
        Not only didn't get the most yards ever, but didn't even lead the league. LJ will break down sooner rather than later if this keeps up.

Comment

Everything Ive heard is that Edwards wants Croyle to get the job.The kid has a great arm.Injuries and height are his only problems.
          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
            Everything Ive heard is that Edwards wants Croyle to get the job.The kid has a great arm.Injuries and height are his only problems.
            I do not think it is a height problem, as much as it is a skinny frame problem.

Comment

I think Huard should get it. He played swell last year.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
                Not only didn't get the most yards ever, but didn't even lead the league. LJ will break down sooner rather than later if this keeps up.
                LJ definitely can't get through another 400 carry season, as I don't think any RB in the NFL has, but this overworking him thing is gettin blown out of proportion IMO. LJ only had one FULL season carrying the load at Penn State, and one so far in the NFL. He doesn't have as much wear and tear as some people make it sound.

As for Croyle, anybody that's been following the Chief this offseason will tell you it's his job to lose. Regardless of whether or not you agree with it, Huard is going to have to really seperate himself to be the opening day starter. And as far as what I expect, I really don't have high expectations, simply because of the history of 1st year QB's. I just want to see him show some promise, and flashes of his potential.

Comment

I see Huard getting the job. Like it has been said, he played well last year.

Comment

Croyle's problem is he looks like a lollipop in shorts and a helmet, he's got no size whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information