Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With the Jets schedule, could the Chargers go undefeated?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does getting the #1 seed make every fan of that team a huge homer? Same thing happened to Indy last year. They thought they were unbeatable.

God knows I'd love to see the same thing happen to the Chargers.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal
      Why does getting the #1 seed make every fan of that team a huge homer? Same thing happened to Indy last year. They thought they were unbeatable.

Winning every game that mattered in the regular season can do that to you. :roll:

Comment

Again, the Jets don't have any easy schedule, they just only beat one good team, and lost to them once as well.

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway

Winning every game that mattered in the regular season can do that to you. :roll:
          Losing the ones that matter in the playoffs must really bring you down to earth then.

Comment

Originally posted by sdpads24
            God i hope the Jets win because I want to see the chargers tear them apart.....they are gonna get blown out by the pats though
            Who knows, their defense isn't as good when Merriman isn't injecting. Do you really trust Phillip Rivers? I don't think he's the QB you want in the playoffs.

Comment

Thing is i like the chargers. I love LT and i respect alot of their players, but apparently thier fans are a bunch of egotistical douchebags

Sig by Me

Comment

Losing the ones that matter in the playoffs must really bring you down to earth then.
                That is completely irrelevant to your initial point.

Comment

That is completely irrelevant to your initial point.
                  My initial point is that people need to stop being huge homers when their teams get a #1 seed. You never know whats going to happen in the playoffs.

The Colts losing after almost going undefeated is a perfect example of this.

Comment

Originally posted by JETS5128

Thing is i like the chargers. I love LT and i respect alot of their players, but apparently thier fans are a bunch of egotistical douchebags
                    You may think this is incredibly hypocritical but i completelly agree with you. I love the chargers and i have season tickets but most of the time i leave early because we have such stupid fans. If you get annoyed by chargers fans online, trust me, the game's are 10 times worse. Bandwagons make me sick . If the chargers lose to any team throughout the playoffs, I would want it to be the Jets, Mangini in my mind is the coach of the year. What a story that would be. Because of fans like you, my opinion of the Jets has completely changed

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                    RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

Originally posted by JETS5128

You may think this is incredibly hypocritical but i completelly agree with you. I love the chargers and i have season tickets but most of the time i leave early because we have such stupid fans. If you get annoyed by chargers fans online, trust me, the game's are 10 times worse. Bandwagons make me sick . If the chargers lose to any team throughout the playoffs, I would want it to be the Jets, Mangini in my mind is the coach of the year. What a story that would be. Because of fans like you, my opinion of the Jets has completely changed
                      awwww glad you guys made up
                      Peyton Manning Fanboy
                      Originally posted by Complex
                      They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

No, they would still have at least 2 losses.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Quit your whining about schedules.

Comment

Because of people like you, I'm changing the targets of my killing spree from njx's family to charger fans.

(Don't turn on the news...)

Comment

All sport fans of San Diego teams can't be respected because they go to games and cross their legs and sit like like its a movie. Ive seen Padres games on TV its a joke.

Via BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by josh07039
                                Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka
                                If you try and suck your own balls, will you snap your neck?
                                Im not saying I enjoy all these topics, but this type of response is a bit too mean.
                                You've never seen Clerks I take it.

sig by VLS
                                Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                                I don't care...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information