His last?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His last?

I know it get sold asking the question, but was that the last time # 4 will play? just curious what non- packer fans think.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

I think he will retire :(

Comment

im a pack fan, and i think he is 50-50 right now. i mean he brought this team to 8-8 from 4-12 last year. the problem last year was #4 thought he didnt have "it" anymore. now he knows he can still do "it." but now he is stuck between a rock and a hard place to decide whether he wants to come back again, or hang them up and call it a career. Ending with beating his alltime rival the bears, at home.

Comment

he couldnt stop crying in the interview on sunday night fb, it seemed like he's gonna retire, but who knows, he could be the julio franco of the NFL

Lionsmack

Originally posted by elway777
        They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
        The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by dcrls
          he couldnt stop crying in the interview on sunday night fb, it seemed like he's gonna retire, but who knows, he could be the julio franco of the NFL
          madden put it well last night.... he would've had dry eyes during his interview if he knew it wasnt his last

Go Ravens!

Comment

I hope not, The Packers and Brett was always my #2 team when it came to who I want to see win the Super Bowl. He is just a badass individual and player.

Comment

Originally posted by jkpigskin
              Originally posted by dcrls
              madden put it well last night.... he would've had dry eyes during his interview if he knew it wasnt his last
              Meh. That's kind of a fine line. As we've seen in the past, Brett probably hasn't made his decision yet. He was caught up in the emotional state of the fact that this could be his last game.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Favre's gone. Romo is gonna be the new Favre. They're mirror images.

Comment

Originally posted by Gribble
                  Yeah. You wish.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Boston
                    Yeah. You wish.
                    Sometimes Romo will hold the ball too long and force deep passes and pick up fumbles in the endzone and then throw for the 1st down on 3rd and long from the 3. Take the good with the bad. Plus he has "interesting" mechanics. He also says that Favre is his idol.

Comment

Does Romo's ass get bruised from all the people kissing it?

sig by VLS
                      Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                      I don't care...

Comment

He'll be back, the team played much better this year than last. I think he sees the potential to have a good year next season and will come back for one last hurrah.

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka
                          Does FAVRE'S ass get bruised from all the people kissing it?
                          Fixed.

Comment

He can still play. This team is going to be very good next year. He'll come back.

Comment

I hope he returns. Next to Barry Sanders, Favre is my favorite player I have ever been old enough to watch. In the NFC North, the Packers could very easily be a playoff team next year.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.
                              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information