No announcement yet.

His last?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to see him back. I think this team will be better next year but only if they have him. Putting a new QB in will set this franchise back a few years from making the playoffs.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Gribble
      Originally posted by Boston
      Favre's gone. Romo is gonna be the new Favre. They're mirror images.
      Yeah. You wish.
      Sometimes Romo will hold the ball too long and force deep passes and pick up fumbles in the endzone and then throw for the 1st down on 3rd and long from the 3. Take the good with the bad. Plus he has "interesting" mechanics. He also says that Favre is his idol.
      Keep dreaming. All of that is probably because he's starting for his first season. :roll:

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Favre is my favorite NFL player of all time and only second to Michael Jordan on my list of favorite players in any sports.
        I hope he doesnt retire :(

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

Yep, I think he is gone unfourtunantly. That interview yesterday certiainantly looked like it.

Comment

The interview sure made it seem like his last. But I mean the interview was just minutes after an emotional last game so idk if his reaction was him just being overwhelmed. It looks about 50/50 right now but we all know how much Brett loves the game. My gut says hes coming back.

^tek

Comment

cant' imagine the NFL without Brett Favre, his passion for the game is Unbelievable.

Lionsmack

Originally posted by elway777
              They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
              The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.

Comment

Yes Brett will retire. It's not becuase he doesn't love the game or preparation and everybody knows that. It is the fact that he has already missed one of his daughters grow up and take part in things and he doesn't want to make the same mistake twice. He will see his oldest daughter graduate this year and then he has a daughter in 3rd grade. He will become a family man and take on the roll of daddy to those who look up to him most.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

he might be back, considering the reason he came back this year was because his team was getting better. they will probably be even better next year, no reason why he shouldnt come back.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka
                    Does Romo's ass get bruised from all the people kissing it?
                    do we have a mad bears fan on our hands, it's alright, rex grossman didn't suck that bad, only a couple ints....

Comment

He was crying after the game. He won't be back.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by 70challenger457
                        do we have a mad bears fan on our hands, it's alright, rex grossman didn't suck that bad, only a couple ints....
                        0.0 Qb rating...

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

Originally posted by 70challenger457
                          Enjoy your offseason.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

i obliviously don't know but i think it was his last. he was pretty emotional after the game and i think that means he's leaving. he should probably say what he'll do in a week or two instead of drawing it out.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Everyone saw that after the game knows why he could be leaving. After he thinks about it though he's going to want to come back. right now I'm 58-42 he's retireing.

Comment

I dont know but I hope he comes back hes a great player and hes great to watch.
                                Whats up buttercup!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information