No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Chiefs v. Colts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that a lot of people are thinking that Larry Johnson is going to have a great game against the Colt's defense. Well, I think he'll have a good game but not great. The Colts run defense will step up a little bit. This will be a high scoring game but in the end, the Cheifs come out victorius.

Chiefs 34 Colts-28

Comment

So many people here underrate the Colts. 8-0 at the dome for a reason people. Although I feel LJ will have a good game, the Colts offense is going to be unstoppable.

Comment

Colts, Addai has a very good game and Manning find a way to beat the Chiefs D.

Comment

Originally posted by Draft King
          So many people here underrate the Colts. 8-0 at the dome for a reason people. Although I feel LJ will have a good game, the Colts offense is going to be unstoppable.
          Yep.

People are focusing too much on the Colts run defense. Yes, their run D is below average, but KC's offense is too vanilla and Green is playing like crap. Indy will simply put 8 in the box and dare the Chiefs to go downfield on them, which they won't.

Moreover, I expect Manning to have a fantastic game by mainly picking on Knight and Wesley. KC's gameplan is just too predictable to beat Indy in the dome.

Indy - 34
          KC - 17

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Colts 41
            Chiefs 38

Comment

The only way the Chiefs win is if they start Huard.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420
                The only way the Chiefs win is if they start Huard.
                Well, who can hand off to LJ better? Him or Green? Cuz it is the Colts running defense.....

Comment

CHIEFS!!! LJ is a beast

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

LJ will run all over Colts. The Chiefs also have Ty Law who seems to have Manning's number in the playoffs and know what it takes to beat him. Colts may not have the best day running against us, but Manning will have a great day.

KC is riding high after two straight victories and an miracle getting in, while Indy is comming off a loss to the Texans and an OK day against the Dolphins.

Chiefs 30 Colts 27

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Colts. LJ will run wild and Peyton will light up the skies.

Comment

I'm taking the Chiefs.

Herm will give LJ 40 carries and... dare I say it... control the clock?

Comment

This will be a good game. Our run D will step up. KC is mildly vonerable against the pass. LJ might not be what he is hyped up to be in this game.

GO COLTS!!!!

34-21

Sig by BoneKrusher
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

With the Colts horrendous rush defense, I think Johnson will tear them up and get over 150 yards. The Colts will stay in it though, and it'll be a close game.

Chiefs 34
                            Colts 31

BoneKrusher

Comment

peyton is on a roll

last three games: 9 tds 0 int
                              Peyton Manning Fanboy
                              Originally posted by Complex
                              They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

colts win 124 to 121.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information