Clear All

• Who Wins: Cowboys v. Seahawks

Discuss this playoff matchup . . .
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Seahawks 24 21

Comment

Both are inconsistent as hell.

The Hawks lost late season games to SF and Arizona for God's sake.
      Dallas is reeling and their defense is horrible. With Holmgren, a sharp Seattle offense could put up 50 on them.

Seattle 38
      Dallas 20

Blowout, and that will be the end of EITHER Parcells or TO here in Dallas.
      Parcells career record in the crucial month of December here is 12-17. And he's won 0 playoff games for this franchise.
      He and Joe Gibbs... OLD SCHOOL. You think Ditka could do as well as these old guys have? Why not Marv Levy?

Comment

Originally posted by SterlingSharpe
        Both are inconsistent as hell.

The Hawks lost late season games to SF and Arizona for God's sake.
        Dallas is reeling and their defense is horrible. With Holmgren, a sharp Seattle offense could put up 50 on them.

Seattle 38
        Dallas 20

Blowout, and that will be the end of EITHER Parcells or TO here in Dallas.
        Parcells career record in the crucial month of December here is 12-17. And he's won 0 playoff games for this franchise.
        He and Joe Gibbs... OLD SCHOOL. You think Ditka could do as well as these old guys have? Why not Marv Levy?
        This team was probably the least talented in the league when Parcells came in and now we have build from within to become one of the best groups in the league. He lost the playoff game to the eventual Super Bowl runner-up in Carolina. Don't mess around with Bill Parcells. He's turned this team around.

Comment

I'd blame everything on Roy Williams....

not really he just cant cover worth shat

I love terrence newman....top 10 corner in league who doesnt get his pro bowls because he doesnt pick off 6 passes a year

its how you cover, not how you catch

Comment

i dont trust the cowboy's defense....... also romo has fallen back to earth, and think the seahawks have enough firepower to win this one

Go Ravens!

Comment

Seahawks.. but it should be a close game

Comment

The Seahawks are two Josh Brown FGs from being 7-9. They've also been outscored by opponents.

Comment

This is probably the hardest game to predict, but I say Seahawks win, being that there still pissed from last year's rigged super bowl

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan
                    This is probably the hardest game to predict, but I say Seahawks win, being that there still pissed from last year's rigged super bowl
                    Yeah... There was some BAD officiating.

Comment

If our defense shows up, we win it by 3-7.

Our D doesn't show up, it will get ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan
                        no doubt that was one of the worst football games i've ever had to sit through

Comment

This is the hardest game of the week to predict because they are both very inconsistant teams this season. I'm gonna say Seattle brings their best game and the Cowboys fall when Romo struggles on the road.

24-13 Seahawks

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

I think that this is the most balanced game in the Wild-Card match-ups. I think Shaun Alexander will dominate if given the chance and has around 25-30 carries in the game.

Seattle 28 Dallas 24

Comment

Unless the Seahawks can smuggle Champ Bailey into their lockerroom, Romo's going to torch our secondary with a lack of a pass rush. By all means, regardless of how inconsistent they've been, Dallas should take out the Seahawks. We'll see how much of a factor the 12th man is, though Dallas hadn't really had any problem playing there before.
                              Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information