Break down your team's schedule and what you think their record will be

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
    I didn't say that you said anything about the vikings. You took a shot at the Giants, I took a shot at the Vikings.

Ask yourself this; Is it better to be a 15 or 16 year old and on a football forum, or a 30 year old on a football forum? I'm 18 btw.

Nobody respects me? Oh No! Because my lifelong goal is to gain the respect of NFLDC forum posters.
    Picture, or your lying.

Comment

• wow this thread is worthless might as well close it

i skimmed over all the posts on this page and found 1, maybe 2 that were actually worth reading

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
        I posted that before you said you were 18, which I'm not sure I believe that anyway, but whatever.
        I can see him as 18... just assume that he was homeschooled by his sister-mom, and taught all he knows by his brother, who is currently in prison for breaking into the local school where he stole a bucket and two mops (which he tried to beat the police with when they arrived).

Comment

• Never associate the Ninja Turtles with yugi oh again.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

• He probably hates his parents.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• According to what everyone has said...

Pittsburgh- L, The Browns are cursed and Frye sucks.
              Cincinnati- L, Can't stop high powered offense.
              @Oakland- L, Much better team, great draft and needs to beat SOMEONE.
              Baltimore- L, Their defense stops the Browns.
              @New England- L, Tom Brady to Randy Moss. Can't beat that.
              Miami- L, Simply a better team.
              @St. Louis- L, Defense can't stop 'em.
              Seattle- L, Simply a better team.
              @Pittsburgh- L, Pittsburgh can't possibly lose to the Browns at home.
              @Baltimore- L, Baltimore can't lose to the Browns at home. Impossible.
              Houston- L, Brady Quinn is playing QB and young QB's can't win games their rookie year.
              @Arizona- L, Team is getting a lot better and Browns can't stop them.
              @New York(NFC)- L, Revenge for last year's close loss.
              Buffalo- L, Buffalo needs to beat somebody.
              @Cincinnati- L, The Bengals can't possibly lose to the Browns at home.
              San Francisco- L, San Francisco is gonna be so much better this year with free agency, the draft and Alex Smith being one year older.

I'm glad they actually play the games or else the Browns would be (0-16) every year.

Comment

• Wow looks like we got a lot of responses =) Thanks everyone for getting involved, it's fun to read what everyone thinks!

Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                  I'm glad they actually play the games or else the Browns would be (0-16) every year.
                  They actually play the games? I was always under the impression we just setup a poll on NFLDC to see who won each game. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                    Miami- L, Simply a better team.

I had you guys winning. :p

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

• To: Ricky Bobby

Comment

• The shape of that man's head is similar to that of an unbaked potato.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                          That schedule really isn't as tough as you're trying to make it seem. A tough opener and a game against the NE Godsends, but Pitt and the Jets they have at home and Seattle is alright but defintely beatable. Bills, Cleveland, and Chiefs are just inferior teams, especially in the first half of the season.
                          But don't forget, CJ didn't start getting hot until the 5th/6th game of the season.. and they're missing Chris Henry.

I wasn't making a case for Cleveland.. but Buffalo/KC had solid offseasons. Every game is winnable, but to make it sound like it's guaranteed... without their big threat WR, a Corner who broke his foot, a rookie at #2, and no real upgrades to their front 7...

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                            Sean Mahan is absolute garbage. Any starting C would be an upgrade over him, knees or no knees. Timmons only has one year of starting college experience and it is unlikely for him to make a significant contribution outside of special teams as a rookie.
                            True, but we're staying in a 3-4, we still have our core unit, and James Harrison is looking amazing this spring. He's a beast and he could open some eyes.

Timmons will get some coverage/pass rushing time, not a lot.. Woodley will make more.

As for Center, don't count out Willie Colon yet. Willie Colon, Sean Mahan, Marvin Phillip and Chukky Okobi are all battling for it.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

• Indianapolis Colts:

Sept 6th vs. New Orleans W - This might be a high scoring affair, but the Colts are a good week 1 team, and an even better home team.

Sept 16th @ Tennessee W - Contain Vince Young and win. The Colts will find a way. This could be a trap game though.

Sept 23rd @ Houston W - They play tough at home, but the Colts will pull out yet another close one.

Sept 30th vs. Denver W - Reggie Wayne v. Dominique Foxworth

Oct 7th vs. Tampa Bay W - They might have a chance if Rice and Adams can generate some pressure, but I don't see it happening.

Oct 22nd @ Jacksonville L - The Colts are a good team coming off the bye usually, but this is the type of game for which the Jaguars bring their A game. I don't foresee this being the blowout last year's debacle was, and the Colts could even win it.

Oct 28th @ Carolina L - The Colts have never beaten the Panthers. It could happen this time, especially if the Panthers' usual rash of injuries has already taken effect, but for now, I'll call this a loss.

Nov. 4th vs. New England W - Wait, something's wrong here. The NFL actually scheduled a home game for the Colts against the Patriots? That can't be right. The Colts are 3-0 against the Patriots since Bob Sanders has become a starter, and he's been a difference maker in every game. I see that trend continuing.

Nov 11th @ San Diego L - I don't like the prospects of facing LaDainian Tomlinson at all. The Colts could win, but the defense would have to step up in a BIG way for this game.

Nov 18th vs. Kansas City W - This could look eerily similar to last year's Wild Card Playoff Game.

Nov 22nd @ Atlanta W - Contain Michael Vick and win. The Colts will find a way.

Dec 2nd vs. Jacksonville W - The Colts have not done worse than a split with the Jaguars since the inception of the AFC South. I see that trend continuing.

Dec 9th @ Baltimore W - They no longer have Adalius Thomas to run with Dallas Clark, so the field will open up a bit for the offense, and a higher scoring affair than last year's 15-6 divisional game will ensue. The Ravens' won't be able to match. That said, this is another potential trap game.

Dec 16th @ Oakland W - Despite they're very good defense, they have no offense. The Colts will eventually wear down their defense and score a few points, which the Raiders will be unable to match.

Dec 23rd vs. Houston W - Green will probably be injured by this time, so they'll have no running game, and I don't believe Schaub is a franchise QB. This could be a blowout.

Dec 30th vs. Tennessee W - Will Pac-Man be back? Will it matter? They'd need a HUGE game from Vince Young to win this one, unless the Colts have nothing to play for, which could be the case.

Predicted record: 13-3
                              Best/Worst case scenarios: 14-2/11-5

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                              <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

• Greenbay prediction:

Sun., Sept. 9 Philadelphia Eagles Noon, FOX (L) Packers lose because they cant score

Sun., Sept. 16 at New York Giants Noon, FOX (W) packers win low scoring game

Sun., Sept. 23 San Diego Chargers Noon, CBS (Gold Package) (L) obvious

Sun., Sept. 30 at Minnesota Vikings Noon, FOX (W) packers win low scoring game

Sun., Oct. 7 Chicago Bears 7:15 p.m., NBC (L) bears crush, packers lose because they cant score

Sun., Oct. 14 Washington Redskins Noon, FOX (W) packers win low scoring game

Sun., Oct. 21 BYE WEEK

Mon., Oct. 29 at Denver Broncos 7:30 p.m., ESPN (L) packers lose because they cant score

Sun., Nov. 4 at Kansas City Chiefs Noon, FOX (L) packers lose because they cant score

Sun., Nov. 11 Minnesota Vikings Noon, FOX (Gold Package) (L) packers already demoralized, lose to a weak viking team because they cant score

Sun., Nov. 18 Carolina Panthers Noon, FOX* (L) packers lose because they cant score

Thu., Nov. 22 at Detroit Lions 11:30 a.m., FOX (W) packcers take there anger out on detroit

Thu., Nov. 29 at Dallas Cowboys 7:15 p.m., NFL Network (L) packers lose because they cant score, Favre throws 4 ints.

Sun., Dec. 9 Oakland Raiders Noon, CBS* (W) packers take there anger out on the raiders

Sun., Dec. 16 at St. Louis Rams Noon, FOX* (L) packers lose because they cant score

Sun., Dec. 23 at Chicago Bears Noon, FOX* (L) bears crush, packers lose because they cant score

Sun., Dec. 30 Detroit Lions (W) packers take there anger out on detroit. Favre walks up to Ted Thompson after game and slaps him, then procedes to give him a massive wedgy. Favre anounces his retirement.

packers 7-9, packers win one of the games I have them listed as losing in a low scoring game.

further prediction:
                                The following year Thompson adds some offensive talent to the team through free agency and uses there top ten pick to add additional depth to the offense. Aaron Rodgers becomes the first of many quarterbacks to play for the packers over the next decade and unfortunately doesnt play the full season his first year do to injury.
                                Last edited by Football Fan; 06-13-2007, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information