No announcement yet.

Break down your team's schedule and what you think their record will be

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tampa Bay at Seattle: Seattle aren't what they were a few years back, but I still can't see the Buccaneers beating them at home. 0-1

New Orleans at Tampa Bay: Going to be a close one but I think Tampa may have the edge in a tight one. 1-1

St. Louis at Tampa Bay: Jackson scares me but I think the Buccaneers defense might be able to do just enough to keep them in the game. 2-1

Tampa Bay at Carolina: Can't see Tampa going into Carolina so early in the year and coming away with the win. 2-2

Tampa Bay at Indianapolis: You're kidding right? 2-3

Tennessee at Tampa Bay: I jusVt can't see Vince Young being able to beat the Tampa D on his own, but I'm sure he will try. 3-3

Tampa Bay at Detroit: Detroit are pretty poor and if Tampa can't beat them then who can we beat. 4-3

Jacksonville at Tampa Bay: Jacksonville have always been an underrated team and I think they might just do enough to take the win. 4-4

Arizona at Tampa Bay: Tampa should take this one reasonably comfortably provided Fitzgerald and Boldin are kept in relative check. 5-4

Tampa Bay at Atlanta: Obviously whether Vick plays will play a large part in this match so I'll chalk up a win to Tampa. 6-4

Washington at Tampa Bay: Washington are mediocre. Tampa pick up the win. 7-4

Tampa Bay at New Orleans: I can't see Tampa going to New Orleans and pulling off the win regardless of the situation. 7-5

Tampa Bay at Houston: Another clash of the heavyweights should give Tampa the win. 8-5

Atlanta at Tampa Bay: Atlanta in Tampa rarely goes well for the Falcons so I expect Tampa to win. 9-5

Tampa Bay at San Francisco: I really like the way the 49ers are developing and I think Smith & Co will have progressed enough to get them the win. 9-6

Carolina at Tampa Bay: I think the Panthers are quite a tough team and obviously injuries could play a part. I assume no major injuries occur and give the Panthers the win. 9-7

Tampa finish 9-7 which I think is a success on the season. With games against the Skins, Titans, Texans, Lions and the Cardinals, Tampa has a pretty comfortable schedule (4th easiest I believe) so it is not out of reach provided they win a few close ones.

Comment

Wow, that stretch does suck for the Ravens...

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        Wow, that stretch does suck for the Ravens...
        Yeah, strait up s****y schedule.
        HALL OF FAMER!
        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Baltimore Ravens

1)@ Bengals: Ravens drop this one is an embarassing game. we look bad on offense and dont look on the same page. D looks good but gives up a few big plays and it costs us. L

2)Jets: Defense. the D is forced to carry us through yet another game as the offense comes together just enough to not lose it for us. W

3)Cardinals: Finally the offense shows up. Willis has a nice game on the ground and McNair plays solid yet unspectacular. D gets some helpful turnovers. W

4)@Browns: Close game if frye is still in there, but the D shuts down Jamal Lewis. if quinn is in expect good size margin of victory. W

5)@ 49ers: another really good game. the Up and coming 9ers fight hard and lead early but the D steps up and the offense produces enough to come back to win it. W

6)Rams: Rams come in and have a great day. SJax has a great day(meaning an ok day vs a great run defence) and rams passing attack is on. Ravens O just looks inept and falls on their faces. L

7)@Bills: Willis has a field day against his old team, putting up 100+ yrds and 2 TDs. coupled with good defensive play the Ravens win by just enough. W

8) Bye: A God send to the aging vets on D.

9) @Steelers: A big win. The rested ravens D shows up in a big way, but the real reason for this win is the lack of physical play by the steelers. they lose the fight on both sides of the trenches. W

10)Bengals: At home the ravens actually are able to limit the bengals explosive offense, save 2 big plays resulting in a TD and a field goal. Ravens have one good drive for a TD and big help from the defense to make it possible to punch it in close. we split the year. W

11)Browns: Offense clicks and D dominates especially if rookie quinn is in. W

12)@Chargers: LT has a great day. Ravens offense is just ok, but no last second heroics this year. charger take it. L

13)Patriots: Tom Brady just has too much talent and takes this one away. L

14)Colts: Sweet revenge. The Ravens D get at manning and makes him less spectacular. Ravens O is good enough to put some points on the board and D limits manning just enough. Home field really helps this time, and out of this 3 game streak the Ravens should win at least one. W

15)@Dolphins: ooh good game. 2 good D's collide but i think that the ravens have a more solid offense and in a rare occurrence the O wins the game. Green struggles with the pressure. W

16)@Seahawks: Solid loss. the Seahawks remain plenty talented but struggled with injuries last year. with Hasslebeck and Alexander on their game the produce a very nice offense. L

17)Steelers: Low scoring game with the steeler pulling this one out. L

10-6. we back in to a wildcard spot.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
            Us not losing a divisional game? Three years ago. I think it happened three straight years in that streak. Only lost one last year on a massive fluke. I really don't expect us to lose to Washington or New York, and Dallas is a toss-up but I'd never EXPECT or PREDICT a loss to Dallas. That would be UnEaglelike.
            thats more like it :D

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
              14)Colts: Sweet revenge. The Ravens D get at manning and makes him less spectacular. Ravens O is good enough to put some points on the board and D limits manning just enough. Home field really helps this time, and out of this 3 game streak the Ravens should win at least one. W
              Didn't you learn from the playoffs last year, when I told yall what was gonna happen before it happened. The refs never call the Colts OL for holding our guys, cause they don't want Peyton (The Golden Child) to get hurt. You can't tell me all of a sudden Suggs, Pryce, Scott, Lewis just forget how to pass rush, those bass turds hold us on every down and it never gets called. The refs will never let us compete with the Colts fairly.
              HALL OF FAMER!
              PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
              JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

New England Patriots:

Week 1 @ Jets: (W) Patriots passing game mauls Jets defenders, Maroney shuts out the game in the 2nd half. 34-21

Week 2 vs Chargers: (W) The Norv Turner Chargers aren't the same team that played in January, however the talent on this team makes the game extremely close a (L) is very possible here. 21-17

Week 3 vs Bills: (W) Bills weakness on both sides of the ball is evident as New England pours it on in a solid victory. 31-13

Week 4 @ Bengals: (L) The Bengals explode in the 2nd half to suprise the patriots. Chad Johnson dominates at the challenge of Randy Moss, the 2 receivers make this game a shutout, Bengals win on last possession.
                42-49

Week 5 vs Browns: (W) The Browns offense does surprisingly well, with old Romeo giving Brady Quinn a few pointers. But the defense can't stop the other Brady. 27-18

Week 6 @ Cowboys: (W) A pissed of Pats defense makes a statement, shutting down T.O, in a vengeance game. 24-7

Week 7 @ Dolphins: (W) Another solid win, the dolphins are forced to pass pass pass, Trent Green doesn't get it done. 38-14

Week 8 vs Redskins: (W) Pats defense comes up big, with many turnovers, making Campbell look silly. Offense takes advantage and grinds this one.
                21-3

Week 9 @ Colts: (W) Pats finally turn the tables back in their favor. Bellichick exposes Manning's offense through many complex blitzes, using a light 4-3 to fluster manning's O-Line. Manning is sacked 5 times, game still ends up close as always. 35-31

Week 10: Bye, at just the right time.

Week 11 @ Bills: (W) Bills give a decent game, Losman progresses to help make this game closer. Maroney wins the game with 140+ yards, as the bills focus primarily on stopping the pass. 21-14

Week 12 vs Eagles: (W) The eagles, with Kolb starting (Mcnabb gets hurt :P) just don't have the firepower to score, the defense holds the pats defense off respectably though. 14-3

Week 13 @ Ravens: (W) Ravens offense is not productive, failing to register 100 yards total offense. The Patriots are similar, as their offense seems in a drag. 10-3

Week 14 vs Steelers: (W) Patriots offense is rejuvenated, as they solidly route the Steelers. 31-10

Week 15 vs Jets: (L) The Jets secondary has come along way since Week 1. They keep this game very close, in the end, a kick return seals this one for the Jets. Tom Brady can't score at the buzzer. 24-28

Week 16 vs Dolphins: (W) Pats bounce back with a pissed off dominate performance on both sides of the Ball. Dolphins players have given up at their dismal record. 34-7

Week 17 @ Giants: Bellichick makes a fool of the other Manning, forces 4 INTs. The defense capitalizes, and Maroney takes over this one. 31-3

Final Record: 14-2 Homefield advantage because of head to head with Colts.

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                  The refs will never let us compete with the Colts fairly.
                  It's probably your telent level that prevents that.

Anywho, the Buffalo Bills...

vs Denver: L, 0-1, Denver's my black horse to win the AFC. Cutler is only getting better, and Travis Henry is a great fit in their offense.
                  @ Pittsburgh: W, 1-1, Close contest, because I dont see Pittsburgh being as bad as last year, but I think our speedy wideouts give their secondary trouble.
                  @ New England: L, 1-2, Randy will own us.
                  vs New York Jets: W, 2-2 I see us splitting with the Jets. Their probably better, but I think we can get one at home.
                  vs Dallas: L, 2-3, Dallas isnt as good as their fans think they are, but I think we'll struggle against elite wideouts like TO and Moss.
                  vs Baltimore: L, 2-4, Willis is an asshat, but the Ravens are obviously a better team overall.
                  @ New York Jets: L, 2-5, They win one at their own place. These two games should be very close, I think.
                  vs Cincinatti: L, 2-6, Should be a high scoring game, but Cinci should come out on top.
                  @ Miami: W, 3-6, I like our defense to get to Green a lot, and the offense to have some good success.
                  vs New England: L, 3-7, Randy own us, again.
                  @ Jacksonville: W, 4-7, we beat them last season, and I think we match up well against this squad.
                  @ Washington: W, 5-7, I haven't seen too much out of Jason Campbell, and as long as we dont let Portis go bonkers, we can win this one.
                  vs Miami: W, 6-7, Miami in Buffalo in December spells a win for the home team.
                  @ Cleveland: W, 7-7, I like Cleveland's young talent, but I still think they'll be a bit overmatched.
                  vs New York Giants: L, 7-8, I think we could possibly win this one if the Giants dont do well in the post-Tiki era, and have already imploded by this point, but assuming they somehow manage not to underachieve, we lose.
                  @ Philidelphia: L, 7-9, Maybe they wrap the division up early and rest their starters and give us a free win...

Comment

Honestly,

This season, In my opinion, will come down between the Steelers and Ravens.

* The Bengals have done absolutely nothing to fix their horrible run defense.
                    * They're top CB, Jonathan Joseph just broke his foot (I know he'll be back for camp, but those can linger).
                    * They cut Sam Adams, who, doesn't make a lot of plays, but certainly tires offensive lines out, and takes up a mad amount of space.
                    * They drafted an overrated Leon Hall. If Lewis can coach him up, fine, but he was mediocre in college
                    * They lost Chris Henry for the first 8 games of the season.

Now that last bullet is key... they're big playmaker out the first 8 games of the season.

And those 8 games?

Baltimore, @Cleveland, @Seattle, New England, @Kansas City, N.Y.Jets, Pittsburgh, and @Buffalo.

Of those the only ones that can really be in their favor are Cleveland, KC and NYJ.

To even have a chance at the Division Crown, they'd have to literally come out 5-3 in that span.

I'm figuring you need at least 11 wins to get in the playoffs (possibly 10), and I don't see Cincinnati doing it this year.

I can see Pittsburgh at 12-4..

@ Cleveland - W (1-0)
                    Buffalo - W(2-0)
                    San Francisco - W(3-0)
                    @Arizona - W(4-0)
                    Seattle - W(5-0)
                    @Denver - L(5-1)
                    @Cincy - W(6-1)
                    Baltimore - W(7-1)
                    Cleveland - W(8-1)
                    @NYJ - W(9-1)
                    Miami - W(10-1)
                    Cincy - W(11-1)
                    @NE - L(11-2)
                    Jacksonville - L(11-3)
                    @St. Louis - W(12-3)
                    @Baltimore- L(12-4)

Thats very plausible. Give or take a loss here or there.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
                      Atlanta Falcons:

vs. N.Y. Giants - W -
                      Without Tiki the Falcons simply are too much for the Giants to handle, and while their defense will get after Vick something fierce, the offensive line has started to meld under the new system and is able to hold up enough to give Vick the little bit of time and some running lanes to really have a great game, and the Falcons are able to beat a very tough Giants team at home.
                      Don't worry about our offense. We have Brandon Jacobs, the 6'4" 265 pound running back. Our running game may be a bit worse than last year, but there won't be a huge drop off. Tiki Barber was great, but he wasn't anything spectacular physically. A lot of Tiki's success can be accredited to our Offensive line. If our defense can stay healthy, we will be all over Vick. I don't think the Falcons will be "too much for the Giants to handle" by any means.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                        Honestly,

This season, In my opinion, will come down between the Steelers and Ravens.

* The Bengals have done absolutely nothing to fix their horrible run defense.
                        * They're top CB, Jonathan Joseph just broke his foot (I know he'll be back for camp, but those can linger).
                        * They cut Sam Adams, who, doesn't make a lot of plays, but certainly tires offensive lines out, and takes up a mad amount of space.
                        * They drafted an overrated Leon Hall. If Lewis can coach him up, fine, but he was mediocre in college
                        * They lost Chris Henry for the first 8 games of the season.

Now that last bullet is key... they're big playmaker out the first 8 games of the season.

And those 8 games?

Baltimore, @Cleveland, @Seattle, New England, @Kansas City, N.Y.Jets, Pittsburgh, and @Buffalo.

Of those the only ones that can really be in their favor are Cleveland, KC and NYJ.

To even have a chance at the Division Crown, they'd have to literally come out 5-3 in that span.

I'm figuring you need at least 11 wins to get in the playoffs (possibly 10), and I don't see Cincinnati doing it this year.

I can see Pittsburgh at 12-4..

@ Cleveland - W (1-0)
                        Buffalo - W(2-0)
                        San Francisco - W(3-0)
                        @Arizona - W(4-0)
                        Seattle - W(5-0)
                        @Denver - L(5-1)
                        @Cincy - W(6-1)
                        Baltimore - W(7-1)
                        Cleveland - W(8-1)
                        @NYJ - W(9-1)
                        Miami - W(10-1)
                        Cincy - W(11-1)
                        @NE - L(11-2)
                        Jacksonville - L(11-3)
                        @St. Louis - W(12-3)
                        @Baltimore- L(12-4)

Thats very plausible. Give or take a loss here or there.
                        Steelers 9-7

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                        Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

NYG- Manning will come out at the first of the season looking very good. He'll play well, and Jacobs and Droughns will do well, but nothing Tiki Barber-esque They're offense plays fairly well, but in the end, ours will put us above. W (1-0)

@Miami- Miami is looking like a fairly good team, howver, I think the pressure we can put on they're Offenseive line will outweigh any other factor in the game. W (2-0)

@Chicago- This should be very close. All units will do very well, but in the end, Chicago will win the close one. L (2-1)

St Louis- This should be a shootout. However, I think our defense will be able to make some key stops and allow us to pick up the win. W (3-1)

@Buffalo- They're just not far-enough along to beat a team of our caliber. It'll be a fairly close game, but Dallas wins due to several great late drives. W (4-1)

New England- New England will bring us back down to earth. They'll outscore us by several scores even though we're at home. L (4-2)

Minnesota- Our defense should be able to force enough critical mistakes to pull out the game. However, our defense is still has they're mind on the NE game, and it suffers a bit. W (5-2)

BYE

@Phily- With two weeks to prepare, we'll make this the best game of the week. It'll come down to the wire, but a late drive by Tony Romo will put us above. W (6-2)

@NYG- New York will be ready for us this time. We'll come into the game a bit cocky, and that'll allow the Giants to take advantage of some critical mistakes. L (6-3)

Was- Portis can only carry this offense so far. And our offense should be able to put points on the board. W (7-3)

NYJ- This'll be a close one. They're going to try to do the same things that New England did to us, but in the end, we'll have cleaned up those mishaps before the game enough to win it. W (8-3)

GB - This outta be good. Tony will be going up against his idol. However, that won't stop him from playing a very good game against them, and Favre, in an attempt to come back, will make several mistakes that seal the deal. W (9-3)

@Det- Detroit will surprise us again this year. They're passing game will put a lot of stress on our secondary IF Kitna has enough time. I think in the end, the pressure will cause some mistakes that win us the game. W (10-3)

Phily- Oh gosh. We'll come in prepared, but they're going to be on another level. They hand us a loss fairly easily. L (10-4)

@Car- We should be able to put enough pressure on Delhomme to keep the ball out of Steve Smiths hand. We should also be able to run well against them. W (11-4)

@Was- Washington will have given up hope on their season by this point. They're just out to knock us back a few playoff spots. Despite their best efforts, we still win fairly easily. W (12-4)

BoneKrusher

Comment

New York Giants

Dallas L – Giants will for the first time face Wade Phillip’s aggressive defense and will look confused at times.
                            Score: 24 - 17
                            Giants Player of the Game: Brandon Jacobs 120 yards, 1 TD

Green BayW – Green Bay will have no rushing attack forcing Favre to pass. Osi Strahan and Kiwi will pin their ears back and harass Favre all day.
                            Score: 27 - 7
                            Giants Player of the Game: Osi Umenyiora 6 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 FF

WashingtonW – Giants will run Brandon Jacobs off tackle all game to take advantage of the poor DE play of Washington. Jacobs will break the 150 yard mark.
                            Score: 21 - 7
                            Giants Player of the Game: Brandon Jacobs 153 yards, 3 TDs

PhiladelphiaL – McNabb will be too much for the Giant’s secondary to handle
                            Score 24 - 21
                            Giants Player of the Game: Eli Manning 250 yards, 2 TDs

New York JetsL – Giants again fail to play well against a 3-4 defense
                            Score: 17 - 10
                            Giants Player of the Game: Sinorice Moss 7 receptions, 120 yards, 1 TD

AtlantaW – Giants harass Vick’s undisciplined play all day long.
                            Score: 27 - 10
                            Giants Player of the Game: Mathias Kiwankua 12 tackles, 3 TFL, 1 sack, 1 INT

San FranL – Giants find that spending in Free Agency does in fact win games
                            Score: 28 - 21
                            Giants Player of the Game: Gibril Wilson 13 tackles, 1 sack, 1 INT

Miami W – Miami suffers from Jetlag from the trip to London and the Giants win easily
                            Score: 35 - 14
                            Giants player of the Game: Eli Manning 320 passing yards, 3 TDs

Bye

DallasW – Instead of attacking with Jacobs, the Giants line up with 4 WRs and Eli throws for over 350 yards in the victory.
                            Score: 28-17
                            Giants player of the Game: Eli Manning 356 yards, 4 TDs

DetroitL – What looked like a ‘gimme’ goes wrong for the giants. They simply can’t defend Roy Williams and Calvin Johnson
                            Score: 42 - 35
                            Giants player of the Game: Eli Manning 350 yards, 3 TDs

Minnesota W – Giants Defense runs all over the young QB
                            Score 17 - 3
                            Giants player of the Game: Aaron Ross, 5 tackles 2 INTs

ChicagoW – After last year’s meltdown, the Giants come back with fury. Corey Webster takes revenge on Grossman with 2 picks.
                            Score 24 - 13
                            Giants Player of the Game: Corey Webster 6 tackles, 2 INTs, 1 sack

PhiladelphiaW – Giants are on a roll at this point. McNabb is injured, again, and the Giants win big vs. the young QB.
                            Score: 28 - 10
                            Giants Player of the Game: Barry Cofield 9 tackles, 3 TFL, 1 sack, 1 FF

WashingtonW – Giants give Washington another taste of the unstoppable force known as Brandon Jacobs.
                            Score 17 - 7
                            Giants Player of the Game: Brandon Jacobs 130 yards 1 TD

BuffaloW – Giants shut down Marshawn Lynch and force Losman to beat them through the air. He can’t do that with only one decent reciever
                            Score 10 - 3
                            Giants player of the Game: Gibril Wilson 13 tackles 2 sacks

New EnglandW – Both teams have their division wrapped up and play their benches. Needless to say, Jared Lorenzen throws for 300 yards and rushes for 150 more leaving the Giants with a dilemma; Who to start in the playoffs.
                            Score: 49 - 45
                            Giants Player of the Game - Jared Lorenzen 450 total yards.

Record 11-5
                            Last edited by ricky bobby; 06-12-2007, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Green Bay
                              PHI-L-This game will be much closer than recent games between the two, but GB rushing attack will be downfall.

NYG-W-Driver/Jennings will get open easy against NYG secondary. CLifton and Tauscher are good enough to take on NYG's DEs.

SD-LGreen Bay's D-line is tested and fails.

MIN-W-Like in the NYG game, Driver/Jennings to have a big day. Welcome to the NFL AD. He and Taylor will get stuffed at the line.

CHI-L-GB still winless at home. The young team will compete, and come close.

WAS-WNo way GB loses 4 straight home games. Packers pull it off in close one.

DEN-L-Favre 3 INT's nuff said

KC-W-GB defense shuts down the run against a tired LJ, and KC has troubles passing.

MIN-W-Welcome to Lambeau AD.

CAR-L-Loss in a high scoring game.

DET-W-GB might give up lots of yards, but DET wont be able to stop GB WR's.

DAL-W-Botched snap by Romo gives GB the win. :)
                              GB will shutdown TO, and therefore most of the passing attack.

OAK-W-Has anyone picked OAK to win a game yet?

STL-L-This game could end up going into the 30's but Jaackson wins it for STL

CHI-W-Defense has come of age by now. SHutsdown Benson and forces Grosman to throw INT's.

DET-W-DET wont have anything to play for.

10-6 Wildcard

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Apparently everyone thinks their team will go 10-6/11-5...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information