Break down your team's schedule and what you think their record will be

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
    Apparently everyone thinks their team will go 10-6/11-5...
    Not necessarily. As a Falcons fan, I think we'll go 2-14.

Comment

Really. I think the worst record I've seen so far is 8-8. Every team is playoff bound basically according to this.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
        Not necessarily. As a Falcons fan, I think we'll go 2-14.

Comment

hope springs eternal this time of year

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

Mr. Stiller, the Bengals run D was top half in the league last year... Everything that could've went wrong did and we still managed 8-8. Losing Henry hurts but our schedule is easier, Kenny Irons will help to lessen that loss and Tab Perry will be back. If you think the Bengals won't figure into the AFCN race you're kidding yourself.

Comment

*shrugs* What's wrong with being optimistic?
              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

I guess we can all say we're doing best case scenario

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                  I guess we can all say we're doing best case scenario
                  Best case scenario would be 16-0. I'm just being realistic. The guys that are bashing us for being optimistic are Falcons and Packer fans. They're bitter because they know their teams stink.

Comment

Best case scenario would be 16-0. I'm just being realistic. The guys that are bashing us for being optimistic are Falcons and Packer fans. They're bitter because they know their teams stink.
                    That's hilarious. Nothing beats the 'they're just jealous' line. I personally think the Giants are destined for a top-5 pick. Even if Atlanta is bad, and they very may may be, they will be better than the Giants.

Comment

Funny that you think a team that went 8-8 last year (same as the Packers) is so amazing. How exactly did they get better this season?

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                        Funny that you think a team that went 8-8 last year (same as the Packers) is so amazing. How exactly did they get better this season?
                        Um, they got... Steve Smith?

That's all I got.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                          Um, they got... Steve Smith?

That's all I got.
                          Yup...that was probably their biggest pickup.

They didn't lose much either. Just their two starting OLBs, LT, and a few backups I believe.

Comment

Uh they lost Tiki Barber, who was the only thing that kept them a float last year... Without him they would have been a 5-11 team last year.

Comment

I"ll just do a short one... For the lions

@ Oakland - I'm gonna say Lions win this one, JR is still a rookie and the Oakland offense didn't improve too much other than at QB, Don't expect a big score though, because the Raiders do have a good D. (1-0)

Minnesota - We're at home, they have a second year QB who's convinced nobody yet, other than AD little to be really scared about. I think we'll pull this one out (2-0) OMG A WINNING STREAK!!!

@ Philadelphia - Fun time stops here. Eagles are gonna make mince meat out of our secondary. (2-1)

Chicago - Yeah, the Bears... eh... (2-2)

@ Washington - Providing the O-Line can hold it's own and we avoid passing over the middle, we should be OK in this one. (3-2)

Tampa Bay - Hell why not win this one, let's have ourselfves another two-game win streak... (4-2)

@ Chicago - damn you! (4-3)

Denver - The real question isn't 'will we win?' it's 'how often will Champ intercept Kitna?', also Cutler will own our secondary (4-4)

@ Arizona - Anquan Boldin + Larry Fitzgerald - Our Secondary = Anquan Boldin & Larry Fitzgerald. Easiest math ever (4-5)

NY Giants - Me no like Eli. (5-5)

Green Bay - We could win this one, but since I cheated against NYG, let's call this a loss (5-6)

@ Minnesota - Well here either they lynched Tavaris and the void at QB will allow us to win, or he's proven to be a decent guy and they'll beat him. I opt for number one. (6-6)

Dallas - We're gonna win this one, easily, Dallas has no defense and their offense sucks (6-7) before the fangirls start to scream, look at the record
                              @ San Diego - Unless LT and Antonio Gates manage to fall of the face of the earth this is a no-brainer (6-8)

Kansas City - Ehm... who plays QB? Anyways aging Defense and a weakened O-line, I don't see the Chiefs win it. By the time this game comes by LJ has to tie his shoes around his knees since the rest has been sanded off by all the carries he's getting (7-8)

@ Green Bay - Eh... No, we won't have a winning record yet. Total bummer, but we didn't improve enough. (7-9)

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Uh they lost Tiki Barber, who was the only thing that kept them a float last year... Without him they would have been a 5-11 team last year.
                                You're not playing the game right, Shiver. We're talking about how they improved. Silly.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information