Quinn starts when..........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
    This'll be similar to the Matt Leinart situation last year. I say about week 6
    i agree.
    either that or fate will will it and frye and anderson will both break their legs.

will teach those kids to tell them to get out there and break a leg.
    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
      I dont see why he shouldnt be the week 1 starter. He is an NFL ready QB who played in a Charlie Weiss pro style offense and played 4 years in college, tough, smart, kid, competitor has the tools. The Browns dont have anything good at the QB position with Frye and Anderson, Quinn is the future and I think hes a better QB now than either of them and I think hes ready to play so why waste time. If Im Crennell, Im gonna give him every opportunity to earn that starting job outright. While things havent gone well so far in Cleveland, I cant criticize too much of what Crennell has done. But if he botches this QB situation and the Browns have another dissapointing season, a firing may be warranted.
      Romeo Crennell+Savage are in a must-win situation. I doubt they'd go to a rookie starter unless he absolutely blows away the competition.

Comment

Quinn hasn't really been impressive at all so far so I'd put say around week 10, when the season's over for them.
        I'm a state.

Comment

Im pretty sure the season will be over for them before that.
          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
            Romeo Crennell+Savage are in a must-win situation. I doubt they'd go to a rookie starter unless he absolutely blows away the competition.
            yea but how are they gonna look if they go with Frye and lose anyways.

Comment

yah its not like Frye and Anderson can win enough games for Crennel.
              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                sometime late in the season (13-14) when they get knocked out of contention
                He'll compete for the job all year
                Any possiblity this turns into a Brees/Rivers thing
                only fry is a way less talented brees....
                i think by week 6 the fans will be sick of fry being back there and wanna see their QB of the future being protected by their franchise tackle..

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

i like how people have said he has been unimpressive, theve only done mini camps and OTA's not like theres been a whole lot of time to amaze the coaches

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.

Comment

Depends on his progress and when he's signed.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information