Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Of these Running Bcks, who would you take?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

although I love Stephen Jackson, if I were to choose one player to win me one game tommorow, it's gotta be Tiki Barber- the guy finds holes like none other. Too bad he's retiring though.

^^Sig From Nvot9
    J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

Steven Jackson easily.

Comment

Steven Jackson, then Michael Turner, then Mo Jones Drew.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay
          nice pick...i might take Turner #1 though......sometimes i think he as good as LT the way he breaks tackles

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
          RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

Originally posted by MaddenPlayer52
            Originally posted by Tubby
            Other
            who ??
            considering he has a josh brown sig, i would say he wants shaun alexander

Comment

Originally posted by sdpads24
              Originally posted by art vandelay
              nice pick...i might take Turner #1 though......sometimes i think he as good as LT the way he breaks tackles
              Please tell me you don't really believe Turner is better than guys like Jackson, Gore and Portis.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Portis hasn't done much since his injury... Gore on the other hand with 8 guys in the box almost every play averaged 5.4 ypc and had almost 1700 yards to lead the NFC in rushing. Injuries are concerned but he's young and he's got a good attitude. He says he's gonna rush for 2200 next season so beware. :!:

It's Gore or Jackson for me I chose Gore just because he's a local guy and I love the kid. In reality Jackson is probably better.

For people not on the list, MJD and Maroney are both solid, MJD would be my next choice after Gore and Jackson, probably ahead of Portis too. As for Turner the Burner, he hasn't had enough time for me to say. Plus SD has a really good run-blocking line.
                Mr Garrison: Does anyone know what sexual harassment means?
                Cartman: When you are trying to have intercourse with a special lady friend and some other guy comes up and tickles your balls from behind.

Comment

Clinton Portis followed by Steven Jackson and Frank Gore.

Comment

I'd take Gore then Edge then SJax.

Comment

It's really close between Jackson, Portis and Brown for me.

I love watching Brown run, and Jackson is great, but I'd take Portis. It's definitely close.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

The thing that bothers me about Portis is the success of other RB's in the systems he's been in. Denver is obviously heaven for a running back and Betts has done great because of how good the OL is.

Comment

Brown

Sig by BoneKrusher
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Steven Jackson, followed by Clinton Portis.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Either Steven Jackson or Rudi Johnson. If I had a ground and pound offense then I would easily go with Rudi. If I was using a balanced attack I'd go with Jackson. Really depends on the scheme I'm running.

Comment

Steven Jackson
                                Runs like a freight train and can juke a lot of agile players, decent enough hands as well. I don't necessarily like him for longer than 6-7 years which isn't really enough to build a franchise around like you can with some backs that last about 12 or 13 years.

Frank Gore
                                I like Gore a lot, especially his receiving ability but I don't know how long he can be a hammer back like he is.

Clinton Portis
                                Perfect blend of size, speed, power and agility. Great hands and route running, solid in pass protection and can turn any run into 6.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information