Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Of these Running Bcks, who would you take?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its really close between Gore and Jackson, but Gore fumbles too much so Id go with Jackson.
    "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

For a game tomorrow I'd take Tiki or Jackson. However looking for the future and building a franchise I'd take Jackson still obviously or Ronnie Brown.

What we are seeing from Gore, in my opinion, is a flash in the pan. I really doubt he is nearly this successful next year.

Comment

Take for this season or for a couple of years. For one year I would take Tiki Barber. But if it is for a couple years I would take the player with the most yards from scrimmage this year, Steven Jackson.

Comment

ALthoug hhe might not be the number one choice i think you should include last years rookie of the year Carnell WIlliams.

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky
            ALthoug hhe might not be the number one choice i think you should include last years rookie of the year Carnell WIlliams.
            We're talking about the best running back in the league after LT and LJ. Cadillac gets zero consideration after this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky
              Big possibilty too, he had a horrible offensive line this year and was plagued by injuries!
              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Benson.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

I would take a healthy Clinton Portis.

Comment

Jackson. He can run with power, has the speed and lateral movement to bounce it outside, can catch, can block...he's an incredible back.

2nd place goes to Portis, 3rd to Ronnie Brown. I still think that Ronnie is gonna develop into a great back, its not his fault his oline stinks and that no one respects his qb so he sees 8 sometimes 9 men in the box.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information