Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Of these Running Bcks, who would you take?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HawkeyeFan
    started a topic Of these Running Bcks, who would you take?

Of these Running Bcks, who would you take?

To settle a argument with rainbeaukid2.

This is excluding LT and LJ.

• bigbluedefense
    replied
    Jackson. He can run with power, has the speed and lateral movement to bounce it outside, can catch, can block...he's an incredible back.

2nd place goes to Portis, 3rd to Ronnie Brown. I still think that Ronnie is gonna develop into a great back, its not his fault his oline stinks and that no one respects his qb so he sees 8 sometimes 9 men in the box.

Leave a comment:

• P-L
    replied
    I would take a healthy Clinton Portis.

Leave a comment:

• Smokey Joe
    replied
    Benson.

Leave a comment:

• HawkeyeFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Chucky
    ALthoug hhe might not be the number one choice i think you should include last years rookie of the year Carnell WIlliams.
    Big possibilty too, he had a horrible offensive line this year and was plagued by injuries!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Chucky
    ALthoug hhe might not be the number one choice i think you should include last years rookie of the year Carnell WIlliams.
    We're talking about the best running back in the league after LT and LJ. Cadillac gets zero consideration after this season.

Leave a comment:

• Chucky
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Scotty D
    replied
    Take for this season or for a couple of years. For one year I would take Tiki Barber. But if it is for a couple years I would take the player with the most yards from scrimmage this year, Steven Jackson.

Leave a comment:

• Jughead10
    replied
    For a game tomorrow I'd take Tiki or Jackson. However looking for the future and building a franchise I'd take Jackson still obviously or Ronnie Brown.

What we are seeing from Gore, in my opinion, is a flash in the pan. I really doubt he is nearly this successful next year.

Leave a comment:

• ks_perfection
    replied
    Its really close between Gore and Jackson, but Gore fumbles too much so Id go with Jackson.

Leave a comment:

• BlindSite
    replied
    Steven Jackson
    Runs like a freight train and can juke a lot of agile players, decent enough hands as well. I don't necessarily like him for longer than 6-7 years which isn't really enough to build a franchise around like you can with some backs that last about 12 or 13 years.

Frank Gore
    I like Gore a lot, especially his receiving ability but I don't know how long he can be a hammer back like he is.

Clinton Portis
    Perfect blend of size, speed, power and agility. Great hands and route running, solid in pass protection and can turn any run into 6.

Leave a comment:

• Ewing
    replied
    Either Steven Jackson or Rudi Johnson. If I had a ground and pound offense then I would easily go with Rudi. If I was using a balanced attack I'd go with Jackson. Really depends on the scheme I'm running.

Leave a comment:

• Jensen
    replied
    Steven Jackson, followed by Clinton Portis.

Leave a comment:

• RCAChainGang
    replied
    Brown

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The thing that bothers me about Portis is the success of other RB's in the systems he's been in. Denver is obviously heaven for a running back and Betts has done great because of how good the OL is.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information