i think gattis is gonna start now at strong saftey

or get a real long look to start

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post

Gerald Sensabaugh will start.

Comment

I swear if Green Bay doesnt make a move considering on the cap room I'll be ticked off

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post

I forgot about Gattis...I dont think he starts, Sensabaugh will be the guy, but he gives them quality depth which is what lets them drop Darius, which makes their draft make a lot more sense to me.

Comment

I've been saying for awhile now that Gerald Sensabaugh is going to break out this year.

This move doesn't necessarily surprise me, as I really didn't think the Jags wanted to pay him $3.5 million this year to be a situational player. I'm more surprised by the timing of it. If they were going to release him, I expected it to be during training camp. By doing it early, though, it gives him plenty of time to find a new job.

Comment

Hello, this is Jerry Jones. We have a problem, we can't cover with our safties, since you're out of work and all, would you mind playing for us for $3 million this year? Oh, and you'll get to hit TO every day in practice as a bonus!

Designs by Thule

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine
              I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.

Comment

One possibility: Philadelphia.

Sean Considine is not a run-stuffer, and Andy Reid always likes to have his team in "win-now" mode. Darius would be a defensive upgrade.

Also, Donovin's hometown is nearby.

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                  I swear if Green Bay doesnt make a move considering on the cap room I'll be ticked off
                  no thanks, i would rather let Rouse develop and let him start.

Comment

Would he fit the tampa 2?

Comment

Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
                      Would he fit the tampa 2?
                      Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                      Hopefully the bucs will pick him up, he could be a beast on special teams.WOuld he fit the cover2?
                      1. We don't need him and won't sign him. We have Jermaine Phillips and we just drafted Piscitelli in the 2nd round.

2. Donovin Darius is one of the biggest and most punishing hitters from the safety position. He would not be close enough to the LOS in our defense nor would he be able to make many plays on the ground. Giving him strict deep 1/2 responsibilities would be a crime.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                        1. We don't need him and won't sign him. We have Jermaine Phillips and we just drafted Piscitelli in the 2nd round.

2. Donovin Darius is one of the biggest and most punishing hitters from the safety position. He would not be close enough to the LOS in our defense nor would he be able to make many plays on the ground. Giving him strict deep 1/2 responsibilities would be a crime.
                        You don't have to play your safties like that in the cover 2. Just look at Archuleta.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Just a guess, but I think he'd look pretty good in a Chargers uniform... Failing that I think Carolina would be a good spot.

Comment

Originally posted by stl9erfan View Post
                            Just a guess, but I think he'd look pretty good in a Chargers uniform... Failing that I think Carolina would be a good spot.
                            The Chargers are gonna pass on him. We need a safety that's good in coverage, not one that's a good run stuffer. Our run defense is fine. It's the other thing that could use some improving.

Comment

He won't have a hard time finding a new home.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                                You don't have to play your safties like that in the cover 2. Just look at Archuleta.
                                ROFLCOPTER!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information