No announcement yet.

TOP 50 Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steven Jackson is way before Frank Gore and Andre Johnson is not b4 Torry Holt

Comment

Woohoo! Newman and ware.

Comment

i would put LT above Brady, the man is unstoppable.

Comment

does kevin williams really deserve a top 20 selection, i think not

Comment

Sean Taylor, Ware and Bob Sanders need to be ranked higher. I think you put a lot of offensive guys who are good over a lot of defensive guys that are great.

Originally posted by BeansDooma
            who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

i strongly disagree with johnson at 7, and brees should be in the top 10

Comment

Do any of you feel Jonathan Vilma should be on the list somewhere? How about Kerry Rhodes being on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
                  Do any of you feel Jonathan Vilma should be on the list somewhere? How about Kerry Rhodes being on the list?
                  Vilma would be in the top ten if he played in a Tampa Two. Sadly, he's stuck in a 3-4 so he probably deserves 20-35.

Comment

Will Smith and Ty Warren, but no Strahan or Osi. im a homer, but thats a crime
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

this list is terrible to me...

no zach thomas?..deangelo hall is on the list and thats just wrong....steven jackson should be higher....the fact that hines ward isnt on there is crazy...

but at least the is 3 uga players on there

Comment

Damn. Only one Falcon? And Hall did not play that much man either...does he watch him play?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                          Steven Jackson is way before Frank Gore and Andre Johnson is not b4 Torry Holt
                          While I agree Jackson is a great back and too low on the list, he is not clearly better than Frank Gore. When Jackson runs against 8 in the box for an entire season and averages 5.4 yards per carry....then I will put him head and shoulders above Gore, until then....I think they are very close.
                          Last edited by MasterShake; 06-15-2007, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                            I don't like that list at all. Theres alot of young guys that have really only had 1 good season or so and I think they are ranked way to high. PLus it has the most overrated player in the league (Ray Lewis) on it and thats enough to ruin it.
                            wtf do you have against ray?

Go Ravens!

Comment

No Bucs eh?

Comment

At least one Packer should be on there, either Kampmann or Harris.
                                I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                                Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information